Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
hey, who is an accountant here or knows about taxed. Does anything happen if i change my marital status (less money gets taken out)? I've been married for 7 yrs, but my w2/w4 forms have listed as single even tho we've filed jointly as married since the jump. help me out losers.

hey, who is an accountant here or knows about taxed. Does anything happen if i change my marital status (less money gets taken out)? I've been married for 7 yrs, but my w2/w4 forms have listed as single even tho we've filed jointly as married since the jump. help me out losers.
Single will have you withhold at a higher rate ie more money taken out of your paycheck and less take home....

PM me if you need more info than that!

yeah it does. singe, no exceptions, no additional witholdings is the highest tax setting you can have. for this year youre gonna wanna update your FW-4 and state forms with the retroactive date, so your taxes will adjust. idk if you can do anything about previous years. but yeah, if youre married, have kids/dependents you will be taxed less.

Still waiting for Hank Scorpio Hank Scorpio to get a friend of mine (recent grad) an interview offer for an analyst (front office/middle office) at any investment bank in NYC. Hank knows people....

Resume is on deck :nerd:

Edit-He said he'll work for free. Make it happen.

Last edited:
I check back in here to see a demand for DeShawn Stevenson...and in a picture with Draya no less.....

AC6

2 facts about DeShawn Stevenson that tells you all you need to know about him:

-The Abe Lincoln tat on his neck

-He has an ATM....in his kitchen

fool *** fool 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom