Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Battier all day 
laugh.gif

So what your saying please don't correct me, but Melo bout to get all team defensive player of the year under phil

I agree x 1000
grin.gif

just wondering...

can we decline the team option on dalembert (3.8 mill) and use that on a player like Marion?

Last edited:
i always wanted Shump to be that athletic defender who can knock down 3s, but it doesnt look like he'll pan out to be that.

Shumps play in the '13 playoffs has me fooled. remember when he hit 3-4 threes in a row in Indiana? last year he took 10 steps back. plus he gambles too much on defense.

we still need THAT guy tho. the Sefolosha/Battier type guy. at least someone that can guard Bron/Durant so Melo can take a back seat on defense

i always wanted Shump to be that athletic defender who can knock down 3s, but it doesnt look like he'll pan out to be that.

Shumps play in the '13 playoffs has me fooled. remember when he hit 3-4 threes in a row in Indiana? last year he took 10 steps back. plus he gambles too much on defense.

we still need THAT guy tho. the Sefolosha/Battier type guy. at least someone that can guard Bron/Durant so Melo can take a back seat on defense

That guy might have to be Thanasis. We all want Shump to play well because he seems like he has upside and had a good shooting streak in the playoffs last year, but he just hasn't done it, and he might not have it. Even though he had to deal w/ a mess of a coaching situation, idk how he consistently put up 2 or 3 for 7 nights playing good minutes in ur 3rd season (not exaggerating, his average was actually 2.5/6.5) and thought that was a good enough effort. That would make a lot of coaches or teams quit on you.

And he does talk alot for someone who couldn't make 1 basket every 10 minutes he's on the floor. Shump is young, and generally likeable, but if JR Smith put up #s like that for a few nights people would be running him out of town. Shump's averaging that for 3 years. It might be time to accept he just is who he is and see what we can get for him. I was pulling for him bc he's shown flashes here and there, but just looking at his play objectively without being a fan, it's hard to even call him a good basketball player right now. I hope he can get his head together and Fisher can show him how to play both sides of the court, but I'm not sure it's ever going to happen.

Still waiting for Hank Scorpio Hank Scorpio to get a friend of mine (recent grad) an interview offer for an analyst (front office/middle office) at any investment bank in NYC. Hank knows people....

Resume is on deck :nerd:

Edit-He said he'll work for free. Make it happen.

I can't even get my sister a job as an analyst in front/middle office at the investment bank I used to work in a few years ago. She ended up networking her *** off and landed an IB gig at JP Morgan. Turns out the people interviewing her went to the same middle school I went to. A lot has changed since 2008-2009. It's not so easy to "give" job anymore. And to be frank, I don't know your friend. I don't know what kind of person he is (personality wise. I'm sure he's a smart guy), so I would be referring someone blindly. If it turns out his personality doesn't mesh with the group, I end up looking bad.

I love you NT NYK people, but I can't risk looking bad for you guys :lol:

Send me his resume though. I'd be happy to take a look at it and see if there's anything that needs to be fixed. How long has it been since he's graduated? If it's more than 2 years, then it's probably not likely he'll get an analyst gig. His best bet would be to go to business school and get his MBA. He'll go in as an associate after he graduated.

Hank should let me intern at his place of employment

We hire interns every January-March and they start during the summers. The interns that do well during the summer program end up either getting full time offers here or if they're still in school--we keep them until they graduate. These interns get paid too--$22.50/hour

still waiting for Scorp to throw a faberge egg my way and give me a high paying job.

I had some hookers over last week and I found a few of my fab's were missing.

I got the FBI, Interpol, and Scotland Yard all working to get it back.

Last edited:
Don't know any of those songs from the top of my head except "Like a Virgin".

The fact Proph knows all the titles to write them line by line is disturbing :lol:

Nah you voted for vogue
laugh.gif

I had sisters  listening to that night and day tho so I could name a couple titles.

Pretty disturbing amoungst us fellas yes

Last edited:
well to be fair most of you remember music from the 80s and 90s and all they played was Madonna and if you dont know then you were living under a rock :lol:

Back
Top Bottom