Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
well to be fair most of you remember music from the 80s and 90s and all they played was Madonna and if you dont know then you were living under a rock :lol:

I mean if some of those popular songs come on in a bar the radio I'm sure I'd be like "Oh yea, I know that song". But I can't tell you what each song sounds like from the top of my head looking at the list. Like a Virgin would be the only one. Know what I mean.

Maybe it's too before my "era". I could name most Britney Spears songs from the top of my head when she came out and had that run. :wow:

So I guess I get it. :lol:

false....

I grew up in a west Indian household... There was ZERO Madonna playing in my house.

Anything I heard outside of soda music was hot97.

I don't know most them songs by name. Probably gotta hear it first

I just noticed the poll at the top. Voted 
nthat.gif
We seen who you voted for
mean.gif
Hey Lucky Star is the jam, don't hate 
laugh.gif

Everybody is not included so the poll ain't valid. Of the choices available Holiday is the pick. Lastly how in the LL Cool J did Willie effin Ninja make it in this thread?

I can't count the things I've been exposed to that weren't in my house. I used to have to take my fronts out before going in the house. Moms thought it was too thuggish...
We need a trade rumor or something. Too much Madonna! LOL

Last edited:
Well I ain't surprised since a lot of the NBA's scheduling looks funny styled, for example the rumors of the Spurs opening the season @ the Cavs >D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom