Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
we gots to get rid of shump, pablo and ellington... 2 out of 3 have to go... i dont see how ellington fits on this team and same with shump... shump has potential like he always has but thats about it... and pablo is the odd guy out being the oldest pg and plays the worse defense... he can hit the occasional 3 so it might be wise to keep him but is there a need for a 3rd pg like last year

We need to get rid of Ellington and JR to be honest with you guys.

You need veterans like Pablo and you need a defender like Shumpert. Ellington and JR are expendable, because we have THJr.

Last edited:
I came up with 14

1. Caldo
2. Larkin
3. Pablo
4. Shump
5. THJr
6. JR
7. Ellington
8. Melo
9. Early
10. STAT
11. Tyler
12. Aldrich
13. Dalembert
14. Bargs
You forgot about Jason Smith so that is 15 but Ellington can go.

mean.gif
 at anyone who even brings up getting rid of Pablo

Hope we bring Kenyon Martin back to round out the roster

k mart ain't healthy tho. he's capable when he can play, but his body ain't built for the long haul anymore

I'd choose Jason Smith over Kmart at this point in his career 9/10 times. Also rather use that spot on Thianisis.

Last edited:
I came up with 14

1. Caldo
2. Larkin
3. Pablo
4. Shump
5. THJr
6. JR
7. Ellington
8. Melo
9. Early
10. STAT
11. Tyler
12. Aldrich
13. Dalembert
14. Bargs

What a terrible team :lol:
That might be a good thing! LOL Last year I thought we looked good, good as in 1 of the lower playoff seeds, on paper. Priggy stays. His 1 on 1 D is kinda suss but he gets a decent amount of steals.

We're not home on Christmas? What? First the stupid NBA logo ob the back thing now this..Adam Silver wylin just a bit

Guess it's gonna be a coal world for the wizards this Christmas once we come **** **** up :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom