• B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
That list :wow: :rofl:

I'm not gonna break down how ****** that list is but I'll address two teams.

Indiana: Won't make the playoffs. Were offensively a bad team last year and just lost about half their points for this season. They're out.

Miami: Bosh and Wade will struggle. They don't have LeBron anymore to cover up their mistakes. Bosh will struggle trying to carry a team. He doesn't have it in him and he's not the player he was years ago. I think Miami makes it but 6-8 seed.

Last edited:
That list
eek.gif
roll.gif

I'm not gonna break down how ****** that list is but I'll address two teams.

Indiana: Won't make the playoffs. Were offensively a bad team last year and just lost about half their points for this season. They're out.

Miami: Bosh and Wade will struggle. They don't have LeBron anymore to cover up their mistakes. Bosh will struggle trying to carry a team. He doesn't have it in him and he's not the player he was years ago. I think Miami makes it but 6-8 seed.
I agree with both of those break downs. Dont think Miami will be a total disaster, but I also dont see them getting a top 4 seed unless Wade goes off.

Indiana I think is done. I mean they lost Lance and Turner and now George? Who will they play on the wing? You think Roy Hibbert is going to carry a team into the playoffs? And George Hill is a solid enough PG when you got Lance and George doing a lot of ball handling, but he isnt even close to the kind of facilitator they would need to get them into the playoffs.

The Pacers ended the season terribly and were already looking at a down year IMO, without George I cant see them getting a playoff birth. I wouldnt consider myself an overly optimistic Knicks fan whatsoever, but I dont know how you could look at that team right now without PG and think they have a better roster than the Knicks with a healthy Melo.

I see this team winning between 41-46 games this season and either winning the Atlantic in a down year or being a 5-7 seed.

Last edited:
You guys have your opinions and I have mine.

I refuse to be a delusional Knicks fan with unrealistic expectations. We are NOT a playoff team right now.

You guys have your opinions and I have mine.

I refuse to be a delusional Knicks fan with unrealistic expectations. We are NOT a playoff team right now.

BKFS

We literally played as bad as we possibly could last season and had the worst coaching we could possibly have with no gameplan on either end of the floor. And the worst starting PG in the NBA which we upgraded on. Our main loss from last season was Chandler, but he averaged just 9 and 9 with 1 block, was injured for much of the season, and checked out like half way through. So we really didn't lose anything from last season.

I think we're a 7 seed at worst this season, 3 at best if our players can get it clicking. The east is that bad and Carmelo is that good, he just needs the supporting to cast to be average.

I think we'll have a few Ls this season that are strictly due to a lack of rebounding and toughness though.

I refuse to be a delusional Knicks fan with unrealistic expectations.

Me too but Detroit :lol: nah [emoji]9995[/emoji]
I think the Knicks will be way more competitive this year I think we could slide into a playoff spot. I don't see Atlanta maintaining all year, Charlotte still has to prove themselves and who knows where Indy will land now. Detroit is just a poorly put together team. I'd be surprised if they made it

^^^ I don't see Washington being all that much better either, they're certainly beatable, as well as Toronto. I think we could be a 4-5 seed, I think Indy is out of it barring a miracle.

^^^ I don't see Washington being all that much better either, they're certainly beatable, as well as Toronto. I think we could be a 4-5 seed, I think Indy is out of it barring a miracle.

I actually think Washington and Toronto are decently constructed teams in terms of the output they can get from their level of talent. I also think both can withstand and do relatively well in the 82 game grind (barring Nene's injury proneness screwing Washington.)

Last edited:
Just looking at other teams first, I don't care for Nets or Hornets chances. Don't expect anything from DET. I expect MIA to be in the middle of the pack depending on how the season goes for the entire league. With George's injury I expect IND to get in but at a low seed. Cavs and Wiz probably get a high seed. ATL may benefit off the weaker more balanced east and might be top 4. Tor will be there again.

Now just based off coach Sn being gone I expect some improvement from the entire squad so that should get us off to a good start but given the talent level I don't expect a whole lot and see some trouble with the triangle for some of these bums. Right now as it stands with Phil not doing another deal to make the team better If we don't revert in to same ol Knicks mode for an extended amount of time I expect a 6th/7th seed.

If we don't make the playoffs it'll be cuz we sucked way more than usual.

I see us being better just based on the fact that we have upgraded at point guard, but by a whole lot, but Calderon is more capable than Hamburglar.

Now that we don't have Sn at the helm and we have an actual offensive system I think we could improve by at least 10-15 wins. Hopefully we can steer clear of injuries we should be fine. However, I am realistic, we still will be vulnerable on defense, and maybe rebounding, but offense shouldn't be a problem. But the only teams I'm concerned with on Scorpio's list are the Bulls, Cavs, and the Heat, I don't think they'll stink.

Here's my list. I strongly believe in the triangle because it has done wonders for teams with a superstar in the past. Also, having a smart PG that can hit shots will have that 2012 Kidd effect on us. Barring injuries we absolutely will be better than last year.

Bulls
Cavs
Wizards
Raptors
Knicks
Hornets
Heat
Hawks

Here's mine, 

!. Cleveland

2. Chicago

3. Toronto

4. Washington

5. Charlotte

6. NYK

7. Detroit

8. Atlanta

I think the 7,8,9 spots are going to be really tight, with Boston being the 9 or maybe even sneaking in at the 8. 

Don't see Brooklyn making it this year, don't have enough pieces.

Last edited:
Hi. :D

1. Bulls
2. Cavs
3. Wizards
4. Raptors
5. Hawks
6. Hornets
7. Heat
8. Knicks
9. Nets
10. Pistons
11. Bucks
12. Celtics
13. Pacers
14. Magic
15. Sixers

Last edited:
Can't figure out why so many believe bulls will be the one seed

Last edited:
I have lost belief that STAT will ever be a key portion if this team, any positive contribution is great, but I don't want DFISH to feel liable to play him a lot unless he is really playing well.

Back
Top Bottom