Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Oh yea, stephenson isn't on IND either, no way IND make the playoffs without Stephenson AND Paul George

Last edited:
i keep thinking to myself the hornets are not making the playoffs 2 years in a row then forgot lance is there... but there are some teams who made it this year i dont think will make it next year like the raptors or the hawks... remember we were the number 2 seed last season then this season didnt even make the playoffs so anything can happen

Last edited:
i keep thinking to myself the hornets are not making the playoffs 2 years in a row then forgot lance is there... but there are some teams who made it this year i dont think will make it next year like the raptors or the hawks... remember we were the number 2 seed last season then this season didnt even make the playoffs so anything can happen

Word, every team is one injury away from being on the outside looking in. We were this season because we came into the season with the deck stacked against us, suspensions and injuries, plus under the past regime a lot of stuff was kept hush hush.

If we can go into this next season with a healthy team and a clear plan as opposed to ISO every play them we should be set. I honestly didn't too many teams that made the playoffs get that much better for this coming season. I think Charlotte got better and obviously Cleveland, Miami won't be terrible, and the Raptors seen to be the same team every season, and who does Atlanta beat? I won't say we'll be the 1 seed, but we can be in the top 3-5 for sure.

Hornets will be the 4th seed and well be the 5th. Well beat them in the playoffs though due to their age and them not having a superstar.

Hornets will be the 4th seed and well be the 5th. Well beat them in the playoffs though due to their age and them not having a superstar.
Seems like many of us have us and the Hornets as either the 4 or the 5.

Toronto is not going to miss the playoffs, cmon son

I doubt Toronto will will the Atlantic 2 years in a row, i'm sorry that was a fluke...

Nets are trash....

Boston is rebuilding...

Philly is tanking on purpose...

You guys really don't think we can win the Atlantic this year and be a top 4 seed???

Toronto's no fluke. DeRozan, Ross, Lowry and Jonas is a really nice core that's gonna keep getting better.

ATL won't make the playoffs. Indy will battle Detroit and Brooklyn for the 8th seed. Charlotte will be a 6 seed. Hornets gonna be my second team though. Kemba and Lance :pimp:

I doubt Toronto will will the Atlantic 2 years in a row, i'm sorry that was a fluke...

Nets are trash....

Boston is rebuilding...

Philly is tanking on purpose...

You guys really don't think we can win the Atlantic this year and be a top 4 seed???
I definitely think we can win the Atlantic. We won it 2 years ago and if this team starts playing with cohesion once again, I think we can definitely win it this season with the Nets being worse and Toronto still rather unproven.

However, just because I think the Knicks CAN win the Atlantic does not mean I am ready to predict that it will happen. Especially after watching this team play the way they did last season. 

the gr8est the gr8est I'm saying though, some of the guys in here think we won't even make the playoffs, gotta have some kind of hope with the new regime and upgrading at PG....

Back
Top Bottom