Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Defense got drastically worse though. Calderon is trash on D (maybe a slight upgrade over Fatboy or a push) and even though Tyson was buns for us, he's still better defensively than anyone we're gonna throw out there at the 5.

I personally don't care what we do next year. I like the idea of tanking and getting a lottery pick. Couple that potential with our cap space the following season and the core we currently have at the moment, and I think we're in a great position to succeed for a solid 5 years.

tyson will be missed but i dont think losing him will be major for this team...when he came back from the injury last year the team defense wasnt that much better... we still blew games in the 4th quarter after having the lead :smh:...the team just needs to have better cohesion on offense/defense and with this roster and coaches we should improve... we got rid of the negative players on this team who couldnt take responsibility for their shortcoming on the court and instead tried to point fingers yes you felton and tyson

Jason Smith and Dalembert can provide the same defense Tyson did.

How sad is it that Caldo might be our best PG since Marbury?

yall bringing up our 2nd seed from 2 years ago, like it matters. '12-'13 team =/= '14-'15 team :lol:

and for the record, we really didnt have much of a different team last year. minus Kidd, Novak, Copeland. i still blame last season on Woodson. he tried to implement Bargs into our offense for no reason. he shoulda just stuck to what was working with our small ball lineup of Priggy, Hamburglar, Shump, Melo, Pencil Legs

and yall gotta give Toronto some credit. they played well last season. they got a good squad with a TEAM mentality. got a good coach who brings out the best in them. brought back everyone from last year, so the chemistry is there.

if Brook Lopez is still out, we'll be fighting for the div title with Toronto. but if Lopez is good to go, BK, TO, NY could win the div title.

@FisolaNYDN: FYI: that Knicks-Wizards game, tentatively scheduled for Dec. 25, will be played at MSG (The House that Irving Azoff Built.)

:smokin

knicks guard and sf positions are legit with calderon-shumpert-smith-melo-hardaway but who the hell do you have for big men except amare ? 

We have 1 roster spot left right? Probably between Tyler and Greek 2.0, unless Ellington is cut (but his 2.5 mill is nice for a trade).

I dont think MWP counts as a spot even though we're paying him...

View media item 1113101

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom