Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
@cjzero: Phil Jackson is following 42 people and one of them is Chase Budinger. I have no idea what this means

Budinger to the Knicks confirmed. Change the thread title :lol:

How is a team still starting Brandon Jennings & Josh Smith better than the Knicks? I understand not wanting to sound like the rest of the homers but that is underrating the moves they made this off season. Or overrating Detroit's moves + SVG.

Gentlemen, I would like to start off by apologizing about my Leandro Barbosa statement. It was wrong and morally unjust. I know that I've hurt my Knicks fam with my irresponsible comment. From this moment on I will strive to be a better Knicks thread member and use more sound and thorough reasoning, again sincere apologies from Art Vandelay. At this time I will be taking no questions. :D

Gentlemen, I would like to start off by apologizing about my Leandro Barbosa statement. It was wrong and morally unjust. I know that I've hurt my Knicks fam with my irresponsible comment. From this moment on I will strive to be a better Knicks thread member and use more sound and thorough reasoning, again sincere apologies from Art Vandelay. At this time I will be taking no questions. :D

*cameras flash*
*reporters ask questions anyway*

Were you under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol when you made that statement?

^^^^ in response to the above question, I wish I had an excuse that is as easy to rely upon as drugs or alcohol, but in today's age if excuses that would be cliché. I will reiterate that my statement was irresponsible and rather reckless. Going forward I can only hope to be a positive representation of this thread, this message board, and overall, the Knicks and all believers and followers of # KnicksTape. Thank you all and good day. Art Vandelay.

I'd welcome Barbosa on the team now, don't get me wrong, he's a good vet and could get sporadic buckets, but man, you sounded stuck in 06 :lol:

Brandon Jenning's is actually nice, don't hate on his game. He's nice, but yeah, we are  a far better team than that.

Waiting on a Phil surprise trade

apparently the knicks are interested in bringing back toure. so does that mean a trade is coming to free up a roster spot AND add a PF/C or am i just dreaming :lol: most likely the latter...but then again i wouldnt be at work |I

Thought I'd share this with my NYK family:

This is probably the best hip-hop song I've heard in a LONG time. I can't remember the last time I've heard something this raw. I've thoroughly enjoyed listening to this for the past few hours.

If we're on the topic of music...

1. I dont even know who this dude is, but I heard it once and in terms of raw rap, its one of my fave tracks/samples.

2. This is that new ignorant/turn up/club banger/one hit wonder type song.....

Besides that MAJID JORDAN is on repeat recently

Last edited:
We all love Thanasis in here, but cautioning everyone to temper expectations whether he plays in Europe (Greece) or the States. Greek Freak 2 is very raw and won't even duplicate his brother's modest rookie campaign.

Back
Top Bottom