Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
LeBron probably feels he can't carry his body weight anymore.

Losing weight would help Melo when it comes to finishing, he'd get off the ground easier and probably get out on the break like in the past but then he couldn't absorb contact like before also.

Losing weight wouldnt help melo with finishing, you dont automatically get your hops back just by losing weight,
it was over for his hops after that knee surgery in 2011

but as long as melo still has one of the quickest first steps in the league he'll be straight at getting to the basket

Losing weight wouldnt help melo with finishing, you dont automatically get your hops back just by losing weight,
it was over for his hops after that knee surgery in 2011

but as long as melo still has one of the quickest first steps in the league he'll be straight at getting to the basket
You don't automatically get your hops back but gravity won't pull you back down as easily :lol:

MELO losing weight wouldnt help him that much... hes always been an under the rim type player anyway who rarely dunks

Melo Losing weight does what for him when he's constantly playing the 4. I could understand if dude was overweight or out of shape but ya'll do realize the man led the league in Minutes and at times was the ONLY option on this team. Melo is in great shape.

Yeah, man. If homo habilis killed the guy who was sneezing and coughing in the caves, we wouldn't be in this stupid mess we're in now called the Common Cold.

If this man who is getting treated at Mt. Sinai Hospital really does in fact have Ebola, then we need to kill this guy. Call me a douche or mean. It's for everyone's safety.

Yeah, man. If homo habilis killed the guy who was sneezing and coughing in the caves, we wouldn't be in this stupid mess we're in now called the Common Cold.

If this man who is getting treated at Mt. Sinai Hospital really does in fact have Ebola, then we need to kill this guy. Call me a douche or mean. It's for everyone's safety.

What if they wanted to nuke NYC, though?

What if they wanted to nuke NYC, though?

If they needed to nuke NYC for everyone else's safety, then so be it. I'd just make sure I get the **** out of the NYC and into a bomb shelter.

Gotta make sure I grab some of my Fab eggs and Vermeer's before doing down there though.

Last edited:
Melo Losing weight does what for him when he's constantly playing the 4. I could understand if dude was overweight or out of shape but ya'll do realize the man led the league in Minutes and at times was the ONLY option on this team. Melo is in great shape.
No one said he's out of shape. Just a random discussion going on.

But we do have to remember, we might not be a small ball team anymore. The Triangle uses a more traditional approach when it comes to who plays where.

No one said he's out of shape. Just a random discussion going on.

But we do have to remember, we might not be a small ball team anymore. The Triangle uses a more traditional approach when it comes to who plays where.

If anything, the Triangle offense favors taller lineups. Look for a lot of Bargs and Taylor playing this season.

Melo already lost weight he doesn't need to lose anymore. Watch him body Bron with that frill physique this season.

These dudes are 30 now. Drastic attempts like this won't work long term. Don't be surprised if Bron gets injured.

Melo already lost weight he doesn't need to lose anymore. Watch him body Bron with that frill physique this season.

These dudes are 30 now. Drastic attempts like this won't work long term. Don't be surprised if Bron gets injured.

Melo does NOT need to lose anymore weight. Shouldn't athletes get BIGGER as they get older and slower? Lebron does look slimmer in that photo, but he is wearing black and that picture was taken with poor lighting. He's probably not as slim as we think he is.

It's good to lose a little weight as you age so it's less pressure on your limbs/joints/etc. no? Then again, Kirby lost some weight too...

Melo doesn't need to slim down anymore, maybe if he wants to get cut somre more thats fine, but he needs that weight.

Last edited:
slim down for what? *lil jonathan voice*

Melo's fine. cant be frail playing the way he does. but if he does slim down, would he get more calls?? :nerd: doubt it tho

Last edited:
The weight loss helps but its only a short term fix...if your body is breaking down than your body is breaking down. Kobe has done every trick in the book so far but he can only last so long.

Melo is gonna keep eating them rim sized plates of food at Junior's :pimp:

View media item 1116392

Last edited:
Melo got that D. Lee second jump offensive stat padding rebound ability tho
So true, I swear he gets like 3 boards a game doing so :lol:

Y'all are tripping, I'm not saying Melo should lose some muscle weight. But he should lose some body-fat weight - It can only help him. He'll still have his lower body strength, that strength was always there anyways.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom