Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Even if the Knicks win a championship the credit is going to Phil, not Melo. Lettuce be cereal. :lol:
Depends how they win.

If Melo goes ham the whole playoffs and hits the game winner to win the series. It'll be all about Melo. Aint like Phil gonna be down in the locker room after getting drenched in champagne and crystal smoking cigars.

Another related scenario thats interesting to think about. IF Melo does ball out under Phil and the Knicks win a championship, I wonder if/how that would effect the legacies of MJ and Kobe...

Another related scenario thats interesting to think about. IF Melo does ball out under Phil and the Knicks win a championship, I wonder if/how that would effect the legacies of MJ and Kobe...
I think it would effect PJs legacy more. While Kobe and MJs gifts are easier to see. PJs gift of being a zen master isn't tangible so to speak. Him taking Melo and this Knick team to a chip would be tangible than a merfer LOL, but won't take away form MJ or Kobes legacy IMO ...

Last edited:
44-38

Y'all acting like Lebron doesn't ever deserve the MVP

you see that latest pic of him in a cut off? no bad lighting lmao he's looking outrageously skinny

The **** with lebron that's funny is that if dude had been playing at that skinny weight all his life, and then out of nowhere posted up pics of him looking brolic as F like he did in Miami people would have the same reaction

"Son! You see how much muscle he put on, it's a wrap for the L b!"

Not gna front like I'm not excited to see how he plays now though.

Last edited:
Nah Fish ain't just a puppet, he's the chosen one as the successor of the Philluminati [emoji]128314[/emoji]

Last edited:
I hope he is because I have 0 faith in his coaching abilities at this time. Isn't the Zenilluminati successor program at least 4 years? LOL

Last edited:
It wouldnt
Thats basically saying melo isnt up their with mj & kobe,

based off of what he did previously without phil?

Jordan & kobe wasnt very successful without phil neither

It's not going to happen until LeBron turns 35, man. 

Or we need to get him out of the east if we want a chance to get to the finals

or acquire him.....

Back
Top Bottom