Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Hypothetically speaking, how many games do you guys think we would have to win for Melo to win MVP? 55?

Unless they give it Lebron by default of course.

Last edited:
Nothing less than 50 and we'd have to at least be the 2 seed.

Don't see that happening unless Melo averages 30+ ppg

The weight loss helps but its only a short term fix...if your body is breaking down than your body is breaking down. Kobe has done every trick in the book so far but he can only last so long.

Melo is gonna keep eating them rim sized plates of food at Junior's
pimp.gif

Mild dud head
Glazed donut face

- taco meat forehead
cant forget that one

and whenever i visit NY, i always go to Juniors by Times Square for the burgers & cheesecake. havent tried anything else tho. their onion rings are like donuts lol

i like to see Melo win MVP. but he's gotta do a lot of things. league leader in scoring, 1st in the east, at least 7-8 rpg, 3-4 apg, top 10-15 in any shooting %, play some defense, and maybe break some Knick records along the way.

maybe after the summer Olympics in a couple years tho. he always has a great season after USA ball.

I'm expecting 32-39 wins
If we arent going .500 or better I pray that we have less than 32 wins. This range is literally my worst case scenario for the Knicks this season.
mean.gif

Best being we exceed expectations, play .500 ball or better and make the playoffs. 2nd best being we suck and get a top 5 draft pick for once.

However I am expecting the Knicks to finish somewhere between 41-45 wins and make the playoffs behind a big year from Melo, kind of like what Kobe had in 2006 after he missed the playoffs for the first time in his career in 2005 and they brought back Phil Jackson. That Lakers team (nearly identical roster as the 34 win 2005 team) finished with 45 wins and almost upset the Suns in the playoffs. Kobe shoulda been MVP that season but they gave it to Nash.

40-45 wins is my prediction... we should place a friendly bet... no money involved because then it wouldnt be fun

The weight loss helps but its only a short term fix...if your body is breaking down than your body is breaking down. Kobe has done every trick in the book so far but he can only last so long.

Melo is gonna keep eating them rim sized plates of food at Junior's :pimp:

View media item 1116392
This pic always gets me cuz Melo got his sleeves rolled up, ready to go in on that plate with a guilty look on his face :lol:

I think we'll end up 48-34

There are so many bad teams in the East. Our coaching won't be trash and our entire supporting cast will play better because it's impossible for them to play any worse than last season. We have a better PG and a system too, so Melo won't be gassed at the end of every game like he was last season and we'll have our closer to win us a few more of the tight ones we couldn't finish last season.

Back
Top Bottom