Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
IMA START THIS OFF BY SAYING IDK IF IT IS FACT OR FICTION. Did you hear about the NBA passing a new drug policy & then all of a sudden u see players like wade n bron bron shedding a ton of weight.

IMA START THIS OFF BY SAYING IDK IF IT IS FACT OR FICTION. Did you hear about the NBA passing a new drug policy & then all of a sudden u see players like wade n bron bron shedding a ton of weight.
I never heard about the new drug policy thing, anyone have a link/article on that?

Yoooo, if what you're saying is true :rofl:

That's some Tiger Woods pre/post roids we are talking

i need to get my large & heavy dong on the bron weight loss plan then

it's a damn burden hoisting it around town sometimes

Y'all expectations so low [emoji]128569[/emoji][emoji]128569[/emoji]...Knicks will at least be in the Eastern finals this season I'll bet my screen name on it

But for real, once it gets closer to the season, we need to establish some sort of low risk/gentlemen's bet regarding how this year turns out like mentioned before

I bet we do get to the playoffs. If we do, onewearz has to watch me smash a fat chick from a window across the street and enjoy it.

I highly, hghly doubt we miss the playoffs, but i can't say where we'll fall. Nothing higher than 4 and nothing lower than 8th. :\

Prigioni was our best consistent shooter last year. I was watching the Alan Hahn show last season and he had the shooting coach on and he said Prigioni was the most improved shooter from the team last year.

After watching that segment I paid attention to Prigioni more and he did make a lot of 3's when he had the opportunity. I like Pablo too, because he's a nice change of pace PG. He also plays under control. He's like the exact opposite of Larkin. The kid does too much too quick. The talent is there though.

At the end of the day, PJ needs to move some guards and it's easier to move Pablo.

my only feels about the Prigi thing is that I remember reading we persuaded him to stay in the NBA. Watch dude get shipped from NY to Milwaukee now 
laugh.gif

Piggy needs to get moved, he's a non factor on offense 99% of the time, the defense doesn't even need to keep him in mind. The only thing that we lose with him departing is veteran leadership. 

Smh, what exactly does P-Jax think he can get in return for Priggy?

Idk, sounds like a ploy just to say "well were doing something."

And forever F**K D'Antoni, should've had Pablo years before.

Piggy needs to get moved, he's a non factor on offense 99% of the time, the defense doesn't even need to keep him in mind. The only thing that we lose with him departing is veteran leadership. 
What?! Pablo orchestrated some of the best basketball we played last season.

Last edited:
Man, I wonder with the stuff y'all say sometimes. I thought I burned a lot man. Prigs was our best point guard last year man. Dude is the only one that knew how to set people up. He makes the right reads, he doesn't force anything, he's unselfish and he has a wet jumper. And y'all think he's useless? Dude does all the little things on defense to make up for his lack of athleticism, speed and lateral movement. He's a player you keep on your roster if you have a young team or are looking to build a contender. He's a winner with a great attitude.

Back
Top Bottom