Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
heck no. if i was him i'd go to spain or italy to play instead of rotting on the d league circuit for a year. that **** is depressing

yeah, id prefer he plays in europe. maybe get some experience from some euro vets. he'd also be able to make more money as opposed to the $25,000 d league salary.

Tekken Panda > Panda friend

panda-t5-art.jpg

Look how ky00t [emoji]128147[/emoji][emoji]128060[/emoji][emoji]128152[/emoji][emoji]10060[/emoji][emoji]11093[/emoji]️[emoji]10060[/emoji][emoji]11093[/emoji]️[emoji]128060[/emoji]

Last edited:
I'm telling you guys, Melo has to bring the cornrows back. :pimp:

Last edited:
Either you're knocking him or praising him. Which is it? I mean that's how chips are won by surrounding yourself with the best. MJ did the same thing and so did Kobe and any other star player. Melo hopes to do the same...

No, you totally have it wrong. MJ did NOT put himself around the best players. The Bulls drafted Pippen and traded for Rodman when he was JUST entering his prime. Hell, some people would argue Rodman didn't really become the player he was until he got to the Bulls.

Aside from Pippen, the Bulls didn't have another "star" player to play along with MJ. What the Bulls did have was great complimentary players to surround MJ in a system that worked for everyone.

What LeBron is doing in totally different. He's specifically going into teams with a good situation and instead of developing talent (he would've done this had they kept Bennett and Wiggins). I don't put all the blame on Lebron though. It's become accepted around the league for player to team up and play together. No one wants to beat eachother anymore. Lebron was the only man in Clev for those early years and lost over and over. He's not trying to do that again. He wants the easy route.

Some people blame the AAU circuit for this like of cultural development.
Since when is it LeBron's task to develop talent? Since when is he going to teams with good situations? There's the Heat and then BACK to the Cavs. I'm not even trying to defend dude but these arguments against how he chooses to win make less and less sense. The Heat had to have a fire sale just to get all 3 of them signed for less than the max, then give everybody else except Haslem a pittance. Riley made that work. Before that no other team went to such trouble to sign 3 players. The Cavs were in a good situation when he left the team in 2010 to get players, no surprise he comes back and there basically in the same good situation. Since when is it really an easy route? If it's so easy how come it continually only works out for LeBron?

While the greats may not have surrounded themselves with the best, they don't do it alone. Whether it's through teaming up or the GM putting together great players no one star does it alone. Not one NBA team can get that distinction. I think this is just more about LeBron being the best in the league and him not being the player yall want him to be. He's going about winning in a way you're not use to or feel isn't equal to how Kobe or MJ did it or w/e thing is it's still working out for him and he aint gonna be ending his career as one of the greats that never won.

I can agree the competitiveness to beat the the other great players isn't as high as it appears to be in past decades it's really not making the road to a championship any easier. If anything you should be pointing to how weak the East has mostly been for the past 20+ years.

As for right or wrong on how to build a team or become a champion it's all a crock of ********. There aint no right way and there aint no wrong way. If a bunch of friends who are stars want to plan it out so be it. If a GM wants to do it with trades and the draft, that's fine too. Aint nothing wrong with star NBA players taking control of their careers and actually exercising some power. Also if a team wants to bow down to one star player and do w/e he wants that's on them. There's dynasties and dictatorships.
Melo looking like he lost weight too.

View media item 1120712

Skinny Melo? :nerd:

:smokin
Melo look the same. Yall forget how slim he naturally looks when he aint wearing all that padding under his jersey and extra gear. Yall be fooled by the slightly chubby face.

Melo will be skinny when his jersey is as baggy as it is in that gif :lol:

Last edited:
I'm telling you guys, Melo has to bring the cornrows back. :pimp:

No grown man over 25 should have cornrows. So nah.

And Master Zik I agree with you on Lebron. Who cares how you build a winner?! I can care less how the Knicks build a winner as long as they get it done.

Last edited:
im 23 with ''cornrows" as yall call it. most young dudes is starting to grow their hair all of a sudden (at least in NYC) idk where this is coming from

*inb4cornychiraqcomments*

Last edited:
^^^ I agree, he was a beast. Hopefully since this is the first season in a while that he is going in without any injuries and maybe he can be a beast (beast-ish) again.

i miss old stat. hopefully he can build off of how he ended last season and maybe average 15 and 8 for us this year. i actually hope he resigns (at a huge paycut) and accepts his role as a 6th man.

If any organization offers him a contract that's not a lot less than his current they deserve to have him sign it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom