Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
go watch the "amare stoudemire: In The moment" on netflix. very powerful, much feels was had during that joint. thats my PF

i remember when i went to james dolans house in syosset for his july 4th bbq back in 2004 i think. cool guy property was huge! kids had their own skate park on the property

I was gonna watch it last night but I ended up finishing OITNB instead :lol:

I gotta get to it tonight

I think I watched that "documentary" & it oozed pro-amar'e propaganda, leading me to believe it was just another one of those self-promoting, self-produced slurp fests.

^ if he rejects the extension and accepts the qualifying offer left on his contract we can sign him next year as a free agent instead of trading our best asset in THJR

Going to come back to this thread when the emotions has fizzled out.

I'd give up THJR, a big, and maybe even a pick for Monroe. But that's none of........

finally, the madonna poll is gone :lol:

and Amare is one of my fav players. but he's changed from STAT to STAU the past 2 seasons. thats Standing Tall And Useless btw. yeah he's been efficient on offense, put up good offensive numbers, but he gave up the same amount of points on defense.

and whenever he was on the floor, we would force the ball for him to post. his post moves are still suspect. he drives one way gets too far under the rim, then gets blocked. like how does that happen?! and where did his jumpshot go? smh

STATs only been flashes of what he used to be :stoneface:

To get Monroe this year, what is the max you guys would give up?
I kinda don't want to give up Monroe just cuz I'd want a guy like THJR. In this scenario I'm hoping something could go down by the trade deadline. Doubtful for anything before the season starts.

I'd give up JR or the Greek freak's brother, maybe even Early depending on the rest of the package for Monroe.

i don't get why you guys are so high on Monroe, I see no heart, guy hasnt even sniffed the playoffs, is not a leader, not even the best big on his team, please relax with this monroe talk. Monroe is an Isiah move...just a bandaid thats gonna cost us in the long run. When we start talking about a Westrbook or an athlete thats a plus star who has atleast been at a finals holla at me.

This is gonna take time....we gonna win a chip trust me, Phil gonna do it. But yall gotta be patient and realize that bandaids like this aint gonna put us over the top.

Monroe isn't a bandaid. He's a guy that'll average 17 and 9 in the triangle with a few assists. He's young and provides stability at the 4. You build a well rounded team with guys like Monroe.

i don't get why you guys are so high on Monroe, I see no heart, guy hasnt even sniffed the playoffs, is not a leader, not even the best big on his team, please relax with this monroe talk. Monroe is an Isiah move...just a bandaid thats gonna cost us in the long run. When we start talking about a Westrbook or an athlete thats a plus star who has atleast been at a finals holla at me.

This is gonna take time....we gonna win a chip trust me, Phil gonna do it. But yall gotta be patient and realize that bandaids like this aint gonna put us over the top.
How many games have you watched dude play? No heart? I'm not even gonna argue nonsense like that especially given he's been playing on the Detroit Pistons. Show me how many other players you see on that team playing with "heart" :lol:

We don't need a leader. We need a really good big man. How is he a band-aid? If he's available for us to get who else is better? Again have you seen him play? Talking about band-aids :smh:

Seem to me you just saying **** cuz you don't like his game.

Last edited:
I've only seen Monroe play vs the Knicks so i'm no gonna say he's this or he's that.

He averaged 15 & 9 last season and those numbers will only go up if he's in the triangle.

If he's so nice why hasn't the guy been to the playoffs?....this guy is eric dampier 2.0, you want to waste cap space on a guy that isnt going to get you over the hump be my guest. Phil is here to build CHAMPIONSHIP teams, your gonna tell me Monroe is a championship caliber player? answer that with a straight face.

Back
Top Bottom