Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
i hope he finishes his career as a knick just like melo... but only if he stays for cheap like 3 mil a year or something... if stat can give 15 points a game ill take it :pimp:

i hope he finishes his career as a knick just like melo... but only if he stays for cheap like 3 mil a year or something... if stat can give 15 points a game ill take it :pimp:

idk about 3 mil. if he averages 15 and 7 or 8 rebs hes gonna get at least 5-7mil

The amount Stat has gotten from us he should be paying us to play here after next year... :lol:

In all seriousness though if Stat can give us even half of 2010 STAT we can win the division IMO...

Last edited:
For April 2014 he avg 14 and 5 with 1 block and 1 TO on 63% from the field. March 2014 16.9 and 6 with 1.3 To on 56% from the field. I'll take it.

I was wondering what thread I was in on the last page.

STAT will forever appreciated by me. Whatever the reason for coming here (Suns not ponying up the money), he initiated a chain reaction of some semblance of upwards progression. And gotta respect dude for continually coming back from injury after injury.

^ Word, Stat's heart is undeniable. I truly appreciate that as a fan. A lot of players would've used those injuries as excuses to sit back and collect a check.

^ Word, Stat's heart is undeniable. I truly appreciate that as a fan. A lot of players would've used those injuries as excuses to sit back and collect a check.

exactly. hes one of the players i respect the most. this guy has gotten injured more times than i can remember and instead of collecting his check and just sitting out, he continues to try and come back. time and time again, he has not given up and i commend him for that.

but that doesnt mean i dont trade away his contract in 2k :lol:

I used to blame STAT for the Knicks not "being back" after the injuries, but I wasnt thinking straight. Hope he retires on a Knick.

We might have 6 players (Melo, Caldo, Amare, JR, THJ, Bargs) this year that average 13ppg or more. Thats pretty good.

I take back my Earl slander, dude finished the season strong, if he and STAT were able to post the numbers and productivity at the beginning of the season like they did at the end of the season I think they could have been a problem in the playoffs. But between poor coaching, suspensions, injuries, and minutes restrictions we just couldn't get any traction, so I'm optimistic going in, this is the first time that we didn't have any real concern about any of that going into a season in a minute. And we have competent pg running the show, so even if we didn't make a whole lot of moves, we still have a lot to look forward for redemption of last season.

Our roster still confuses me a lil. Who's our Center? Is Melo the best rebounder on the squad now?

Last edited:
I think the center position is the most confusing. You got Aldrich, Dalembert, Josh Smith and Bargs. Pick your poison! LOL

I feel like Aldrich or Bargs will get the bulk of minutes at C, maybe STAT if we play small

i dont think the center position is that bad... listen if we can make the playoffs with sheldon williams and jared jeffries then we should be OK

I always liked Dalembert when healthy.

I actually think he can be more productive for us than Tyson was (outside of his DPOY) *when he's healthy

He has more of an offensive repertoire and is a good shot blocker.

When Bargs is on the floor, the rebounding will be a more team effort. His one-on-one defensive isnt his problem, but to rotate to rebound is another issue

This is why I will always appreciate STAT. His work ethic and heart is undeniable.
Main reason why I'll never get on him and wasn't mad that he picked up his option. Dude tries. Not his fault he isn't who he once was. I hope we re-sign him on the cheap next year. Good vet to have if the price is right.

Main reason why I'll never get on him and wasn't mad that he picked up his option. Dude tries. Not his fault he isn't who he once was. I hope we re-sign him on the cheap next year. Good vet to have if the price is right.

I imagine it must be really tough on him to keep getting hurt after working so hard each and every time, trying to come back from injuries. IDK Amare personally, but he seems like a genuinely good person as well. He's all about good vibes and growing as a person. Amare is probably one of the most cultured players in the NBA as well. The man is deep.

I have nothing but the utmost respect and admiration for Amare. More players need to model themselves and work ethic off him.

IDK about Melo, but Amare seems like he's going to be a "Lifer" with the Knicks. The man loves New York and he enjoys being a mentor for the younger players. The Knicks would be lucky to have him be a part of the organization in some of capacity.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom