Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Right? Bench the man after he worked out his demons and ready to go to work. He just took it all in stride too so you know he was good.

Marbury looking like a poor man's Drose * before the injuries* over there, when he coming back to the states :nerd:

Last edited:
Wow, Steph still has it.

How old is Steph now? 35?

I can see why he's being praised like a GOD in China.

He's become a great example of if you try even harder how you can kinda start over and establish yourself in a foreign league.

If A.I. was smart he would've done the same.

cant view that steph vid in canada SMH

Steph is one of my fav. players. glad to see him get shine no matter where it is

classic game.

still kinda pissed we lost this game :smh:

I just can't think of Marbury now without thinking of that Youtube meltdown he had :smh:

For real, I am truly happy for Stephon. Been a fan of him since I was a small boy. I was raised in Brighton which is closer to Coney Island. It's nice to see a NYC athlete getting a lot of love from the world.

2001 ASG is probably my favorite ASG. An epic comeback win. The Answer, Black Mamba and Starbury took over the fourth quarter. The Answer was a beast in the whole game. Spree and H20 on the East roster. :pimp: @ Starbury's And 1 kicks. I bought Spree's And 1 kicks. I miss these And 1 kicks.

Surprised at 2/12 given how short staffed banks are these days. I remember a lot more people getting offers, but my jr year summer was 09. Also read yesterday that gs and bofa are upping base salaries to analysts since they're losing all their talent to tech/startups and the buyside, so I would figure they're desperate for young people and would be hiring more aggressively.

I left the industry this year (used to be a SS equity research associate) and I've never been happier. Too much bs and tbh the money isn't there at banks anymore

I work in Private Equity (Buyside) and there's only about 21 other Associates in my whole company. The 2/12 is what usually happens.

Yeah, the Sellside is struggling and they are recruiting more aggressively. Buyside is def where it's at.

still mad dantoni aint give marbury any shine until after the trade went down... then you wonder why he refused to play after the trade

Last edited:
Steph 
pimp.gif
mean.gif

Watching that China video got me feeling nostalgic as ****

Last edited:
Was it Steph who bought a ticket and showed up to one of our away games while we were on the road and he was still on the roster?

I want to say it was when Dantoni first got here and it was against the Lakers?

Was it Steph who bought a ticket and showed up to one of our away games while we were on the road and he was still on the roster?

I want to say it was when Dantoni first got here and it was against the Lakers?

Yeah, he bought a ticket to watch us play the Lakers at Staples Center.

Back
Top Bottom