Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Lmao. Ya wallin with the De Blasio slander. This is NY. Ya always gotta be ready for **** to pop. Can't get really much safer with the boys out as they are. Over a Marmot coat tho? :smh:

This part of your post got me. I'm sorry but this is nonsense. NBA PG play is way harder than college PG play. He's athletic, but you still need skill to play PG effectively. You cannnot mask the skill part of NBA point guard play with sheer athleticism, I'm sorry. Shump doesn't have that skill for the point, he should stick to the 2.

Step one is cancelling Optimum, they're robbing you anyway 
mean.gif
. Yet another reason to despise Dolan.
not true at all.  playing point is much easier when u have space as opposed to someone pressuring u full court.  its not a coincidence guys like paul, collison, rondo, nash, etc. have all been even better in the pros than they were in college.  

i dont understand how all of u are so impatient with shumpert but so forgiving with jr.  one guy does a little bit of everything while the other chucks away.  maybe its cause i don't have instagram 

This part of your post got me. I'm sorry but this is nonsense. NBA PG play is way harder than college PG play. He's athletic, but you still need skill to play PG effectively. You cannnot mask the skill part of NBA point guard play with sheer athleticism, I'm sorry. Shump doesn't have that skill for the point, he should stick to the 2.

Step one is cancelling Optimum, they're robbing you anyway :smh: . Yet another reason to despise Dolan.
not true at all.  playing point is much easier when u have space as opposed to someone pressuring u full court.  its not a coincidence guys like paul, collison, rondo, nash, etc. have all been even better in the pros than they were in college.  

i dont understand how all of u are so impatient with shumpert but so forgiving with jr.  one guy does a little bit of everything while the other chucks away.  maybe its cause i don't have instagram 

The difference is all the guys you named there were legit PGs from the day they stepped on the court at their respective schools. Shumpert is NOT a PG. That experiment failed at GT and it'll be even worse in the pros. He doesn't have the vision or handle for the spot. He can't even get into the lane consistently as a SG. He's a 3 and D guy with very good athleticism that he can only use in certain situations. Instead of trying to make him what he's not, let him work at the role he's best suited for.

And if it makes you feel any better a good amount of us were fine with the idea of letting J.R. walk after his playoff performance. But he's here, and even though he's a bonehead he's the closest thing to a second option we have. There are plenty of times I wish he was benched but Woodson rides it out like he doesn't have a choice. And sadly sometimes he doesn't.

:lol: my fault I worked a like 24 hrs yesterday at my job and was watching Bill Maher. He was talking bout the election. Felt like defending homey.

I've never been more disgusted in a Knicks game ever in my life before. There were no amounts of free food and drinks that could make up for how ugly yesterday afternoon was. Worst time ever in the Delta suite :smh:

Back
Top Bottom