Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
But what are the chances of him leaving. Have there been any reports of him considering turning down an extension?

NBA Live is back?

I don't see Love coming here. I feel like he'll sign with Minny or the Lakers. I'm also not too confident in Rondo leaving Boston unless he and Stevens have some serious issues.

Wild disrespectful how the franchise couldn't give Ewing Jr a roster spot...on 2 different occasions...but have no problem bending over backwards to accommodate JR ******g Smith.

And Ewing Jr...actually scored more than 3 points in both of his preseason stints with the team.  

lol that's two years from now. everything is always two years from now with this team

a bunch of we'll do this and that, but it usually turns out to be a dud further compromising this team's ability to do anything at all

this ownership & the way the organization is run is just awful

i think the biggest mistake was not amnestying chauncey but trading for melo when he was going to be a free agent anyway...donnie was ready to call his bluff but dolan did the trade anyway.... if we did it this way we could have got melo during the lockout use those pieces gallo, felton, chandler and maybe fields also for cp3 and still have the amnesty used for amare and then that money could have been used on dwight or someone else a year later... but all this is hypothetical really

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom