Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I've never been more disgusted in a Knicks game ever in my life before. There were no amounts of free food and drinks that could make up for how ugly yesterday afternoon was. Worst time ever in the Delta suite :smh:

Bro...
marbury.jpg

What's a bigger joke, this thread or the Knicks?

That pic of the Boston and NY game is hilarious. I remember it unfortunately. There's been so many bad games and memories that I don't think you can pick "the worst" game for us. I saw JR air balling layups and shots yesterday though :lol:

Just stopping thru. As a Hawks fan, I know your pain when it comes to having Mike Woodson as head coach. I tried to tell my uncle last year the strong start was fool's gold. No doubt Iso Melo > Iso Joe and that 3 pt shooting was nice, but the Knicks don't have solid defenders like the Hawks had and funneling guys to Chandler won't always work. A 4 or 5 seed isn't out of the question, but I really can't see another NBA team falling for Woodson at the helm after his tenure in New York ends.

So, realistically who would yall like to see as the next head coach?

Report: Knicks will make heavy run at signing Kevin Love in 2015. (via @WojYahooNBA

I wasn't at that game. I remember watching it with my father in my parents living room though. I've never seen the guy so disgusted with the Knicks. This guy has been a fan since the 70's too. He knows what it's like to support a championship winning team :smh:

I'm sorry you had to suffer through that.

You guys really have no idea what it's like to watch that live WITH potential clients that are from out of town, specifically internationally.

I had to convince them for over a half an hour that the Knicks aren't really that bad and we're just in a bad spot right now. Thank God we were able to forget that there was even a game and we all started talking about golf :lol:

On a brighter note (for me atleast):
We might all go to St. Andrews in a few weeks to play a few rounds before the cold season comes around :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom