Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
1) happy birthday pr0phecy718 pr0phecy718

2) Part of a story from the Daily News:

"Iman Shumpert had a second left knee operation over the summer, the Daily News has learned and it is unclear if the unreported surgery could impact his trade value with the desperate Knicks trying to package Shumpert in a number of proposed deals including one for Boston's Rajon Rondo.

According to a source, Shumpert had arthroscopic surgery on his left knee last July that the Knicks never reported. In September, the Daily News reported that Amar'e Stoudemire had knee surgery over the summer which the Knicks also elected not to make public."

1) thank you all

2) thread title is even more appropriate for that daily news piece. :smh: always lying or hiding stuff from the public.

Saw this on Twitter. Don't know how legit it is but thought I'd share
"@MySportsLegion: Knicks tried offering Amare, Raymond Felton, and Iman Shumpert to Boston for Rondo, but Celtics wanted nothing to do with the trade. (NYDN)"

Saw this on Twitter. Don't know how legit it is but thought I'd share
"@MySportsLegion: Knicks tried offering Amare, Raymond Felton, and Iman Shumpert to Boston for Rondo, but Celtics wanted nothing to do with the trade. (NYDN)"

Didn't Danny Ainge once say he would never do a trade with the Knicks that would help them? Lol I'm not surprised if this is true

I'm disgusted with Iman having knee surgery and this team keeping it a secret.

I wouldn't mind that Boston trade. Too bad that city is full of ******* including Ainge

Maybe, mayyyyybe the Celrics would consider it if Amare was expiring. But that's a ridiculous trade offer. The Celtics want as many draft picks as they can, they're looking to build. They'd never.

Been saying this for years, the team will always reflect the owner. Look at every organization out there. We're screwed unless someone mans up and kills Dolan.

Ya doubt they'd trade us Rondo when allegedly the Rockets are offering Asik and Lin. Looks like we're stuck with Felton guys :smh:

Damn, sorry Ron 
mean.gif
. Why does this team not report surgeries? They should be fined for that as a franchise.

Yeah, the tone of that tweet Ron ' brother posted really wasn't that he sat out because of a personal issues really made it seem like he was being forced to sit.

Knicks are seriously considering Amare for gerald wallace/courtney lee. The whole point is to get under the cap not have more salary over the years. Thats what i honestly thing started the downfall of the knicks. They should have never traded Ewing and got bad contracts and thats all they kept doing is trade players at the end of their careers for players who arent that great who have horrible longer contracts. I would like to see the knicks go under the cap for once. Knicks fans it has to be said we need to rebuild. And i mean a clean rebuild like let all contracts expire collect draft picks and let it rock. Example now is of boston/phx/orlando. We need to be in that bracket honestly. Example goes like KD can sign for 4 yrs here same like dwight, but he can make up the 5th year money loss is more endorsements. Like nas said DESTROY AND REBUILD period!!!

Back
Top Bottom