Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
If you were boston would u take amare for rondo? Hell no, yes rondo will leave that is a given but in the same sentence he dont wanna be on a rebuilding team. The knicks need to stop it with these horrible deals of signing JR with the promise of then signing his brother. Stupid stuff like that give the knicks a bad rep. I want the knicks to win a chip badly but i dont see it. What about trading amare for Jameer nelson, his contract comes off the books after this year. Then you try to trade tyson for a draft pick in this year draft even if it is mid to late first. By july when free agency comes up you have cleared over 30 mill in cap space. Try to get rid of JR contract this year ex would be JR for Vince. Vince will come off your cap and now you cleared 43 mill. Amare at 23 mil, tyson at 14.5 and JR at 6. Now for all you knicks fans that want to sign melo go ahead me personally i wouldnt and there are many nba gm who would not resign him. But if you do now get yourself a great rebounder. Or wait and get a restricted FA like a Monroe from the pistons.

I also recently read something interesting knicks are the only team in the nba who have not resigned there own draft pick in over 10 years. Picks like Gallo/Lee/Frye/Chandler and so on and so forth. I was amazed I honestly thought Shump would be here for the long haul but the way its looking he wont be in ny for long.

If you were boston would u take amare for rondo? Hell no, yes rondo will leave that is a given but in the same sentence he dont wanna be on a rebuilding team. The knicks need to stop it with these horrible deals of signing JR with the promise of then signing his brother. Stupid stuff like that give the knicks a bad rep. I want the knicks to win a chip badly but i dont see it. What about trading amare for Jameer nelson, his contract comes off the books after this year. Then you try to trade tyson for a draft pick in this year draft even if it is mid to late first. By july when free agency comes up you have cleared over 30 mill in cap space. Try to get rid of JR contract this year ex would be JR for Vince. Vince will come off your cap and now you cleared 43 mill. Amare at 23 mil, tyson at 14.5 and JR at 6. Now for all you knicks fans that want to sign melo go ahead me personally i wouldnt and there are many nba gm who would not resign him. But if you do now get yourself a great rebounder. Or wait and get a restricted FA like a Monroe from the pistons.

I also recently read something interesting knicks are the only team in the nba who have not resigned there own draft pick in over 10 years. Picks like Gallo/Lee/Frye/Chandler and so on and so forth. I was amazed I honestly thought Shump would be here for the long haul but the way its looking he wont be in ny for long.
If im Boston I tale shump and amare for rondo.
Hes gnna leave he clearly DOESNT want to be there and you don't know how he will play coming back from acl injury or if he will this year.
You get shump a young defensive player with room to improve, and amare an expiring big who can still give you a few points a night.

i honestly am willing to give up shumpert now even tho i hated the idea since it was brought up. Yes he plays good defensively but he really kills us offensively aswell he is brick city. I believe THJr can become just as good defensively and he is already better then shump offensively. I think woodson gives THJr more minutes he can really flourish. You can see hes clearly passionate and emotional just like shump.

Watch THJr be god awful next game because i said this lmfaoo :rofl:

The only leverage we might have is if Rondo pulls a Melo and says he wants to go to NY. Besides that I doubt Rondo will be a knick.

CAA along with World Wide Wes are the sports illuminati

The World Wide Wes, James Dolan, Leon Rose cluster**** is so interesting. Rumors had Wes getting MDA fired and Woody getting in there. Same thing with Mills, woh is close to Wes. Why the **** cant Wes somehow get us the Kentucky players?

Get Cousins! Do it Wes!

"He's carrying the team. I see why he's tired"

:rofl:

:rofl:

He may have not DIRECTLY said it, but he definitely implied it. Him implying it was a major reason we went after him so hard in the middle of the season. We knew he wanted to be here.

You're partially right, but he certainly never confirmed it.

If he did, you could have kept all your talented players instead of giving them all away to rent Carmelo a few months early.

He may have not DIRECTLY said it, but he definitely implied it. Him implying it was a major reason we went after him so hard in the middle of the season. We knew he wanted to be here.

You're partially right, but he certainly never confirmed it.

If he did, you could have kept all your talented players instead of giving them all away to rent Carmelo a few months early.

I think we were "scared" to lose him to the Nets. Hence, the panic move to get him as fast as possible. Its a cycle that keeps repeating itself in this organization. Nothing but panic moves. Still i think you make that trade 10/10 times.

I think we were "scared" to lose him to the Nets. Hence, the panic move to get him as fast as possible. Its a cycle that keeps repeating itself in this organization. Nothing but panic moves. Still i think you make that trade 10/10 times.

I agree as far as the panic move and the Brooklyn logic. And I think they could have waited till he hit free agency.

I also don't know how they negotiated themselves into giving what they did. But that's done.

Ujiri is a real good GM, definitely gets what he wants. Cant wait to see what he gets in return for Rudy.

@IanBegley: #Knicks F Metta World Peace had fluid drained from his left knee today, @ESPNNewYork has learned.

@IanBegley: Metta World Peace (knee) will be out Tuesday. His status for Wednesday is uncertain. Procedure is believed to be minor, league sources say.

@IanBegley: #Knicks F Metta World Peace had fluid drained from his left knee today, @ESPNNewYork has learned.

@IanBegley: Metta World Peace (knee) will be out Tuesday. His status for Wednesday is uncertain. Procedure is believed to be minor, league sources say.

Translation: Metta had knee surgery right next to STAT, Shump, and Smith at the same facility.

Back
Top Bottom