Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
As ridiculous as this sounds, I'm actually surprised the Knicks haven't tried doing something like this and over working Amare on purpose to try get him to retire

I think Amare can actually play well if given the opportunity. Why don't we give the guy 25 mins one game and see what happens?

The celtics don't wanna give up rondo but they'll take amare and give us courtney lee or crash. Which are signed for longer. :rofl: I would straight up tell danny ainge to go **** himself. We both know rondo wants out.

Why do you say that Los?

on not having melo? Jordan Hill was traded to drop salary to go after two max contracts. Plus, anyone worth anything was sent to Denver for Melo. So there is a strong possibility Seth would've been traded to get Melo.

Why do you say that Los?
on not having melo? Jordan Hill was traded to drop salary to go after two max contracts. Plus, anyone worth anything was sent to Denver for Melo. So there is a strong possibility Seth would've been traded to get Melo.
I don't know about that. Curry was very highly coveted by the organization. I don't think we would've traded him. He was the long-term solution to a reoccurring problem at the point.

@ravageBX we'll never know. but i think if the melo trade still goes down, anyone worth anything would've been packaged... unless stat was traded.

The celtics don't wanna give up rondo but they'll take amare and give us courtney lee or crash. Which are signed for longer. :rofl: I would straight up tell danny ainge to go **** himself. We both know rondo wants out.

Danny Ainge is one of the most despicable men in the NBA. He can go **** himself.

Rondo is leaving Boston sooner or later. That organization can now go to ****. Good riddance.

Let Amar'e play 40 minutes one game, have his knee explode again so he can just go away.

:rofl: at all of this.

Rondo would help turn things around tho :nerd:

I'll take wallace AND Rondo for Shump, Amare and _____ ?

Let Amar'e play 40 minutes one game, have his knee explode again so he can just go away.

Melo

You can't take on Wallace. Not unless we could somehow manage to trade him right when he'd about to become an expiring. Long story short, we want all the cap flexibility we can get in 2015.

We just need to bite the bullet and hope Melo can bring some people to NY with him. We should resign Chandler too. Not having him play is seriously hurting us right now.

and 10 first round draft picks through 2048

The only benefit of taking on Lee and Wallace for Amar'e is that they can play more than 10 mins a game.

and :rofl: at that JR pic

not surprised that earls fans r even dumber than him.  who the hell gives a millionaire 60 bucks?

really grinds my gears that the team is killing shumps confidence while condoning someone who acts like an above average hs player.

You know what gets me? The CAA...these dudes have had their hand in a lot of sports related matters since lord knows when. Biggest examples are John Calipari and his revolving door of freshman phenoms and the Bron/Bosh/Wade union down in Miami. You would think with Worldwide Wes' influence we'd be making positive gains and not constantly regressing. What gives?

Last edited:
Amar'e playing 25 minutes would be a so bad defensively when we already can't play D as it is...I actually like Amar'e but he's done its just what it is.

Amar'e playing 25 minutes would be a so bad defensively when we already can't play D as it is...I actually like Amar'e but he's done its just what it is.
Stat is an offensive player do his D is gonna suck until he gets in an offensive rythym. IF he can get his O flowing he can be decent on D. I agree that it is what it is at this point tho...

Back
Top Bottom