Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Amare for Wallace and Lee? Where is tbis coming from?

Chris Broussard is claiming knicks are seriously considering this horrible deal. I want to see by 2016 season Rondo/KD/Klove we can do that just relax with the bad contracts. Honestly speak who here thinks knicks can win a chip in the next 3 years? If not lets get this thing done. Miami is good for atleast 1 more the pacers/bulls are teams built for the next 3 years. Clippers/gsw/SA (hey they keep winning)/OKC/ maybe Minny are gonna run the west for the next 3 years. Be honest with urself do you see the knicks winning in the next 3 years? If your answer is No then rebuild with no bad contracts and try to get draft picks.

So, the celtics won't trade Rondo, but they will trade for Lee who happens to play the same position as Shump, Earl, and THJr. Typical Knicks trade. Wallace wouldn't seem like a bad pick up, he is like Don, but with athleticism.

who would want to do biz with an organization that tries their hardest to not come clean about the status of their players?

other teams in potential trades will eventually find out when players get their physicals and all, but the practice of attempting to hide players' physical status from everyone seems shady as hell :lol:

like what's the purpose? what are you trying to get out of it?

I don't get why they hide injuries either. That leads me to believe that they knew about STAT's knees the whole time. Let's be for real; trainers don't talk in this league, someone besides Steve Kerr knew about those knees. So with that said. What else did they know that they hid? Good luck with Tyson and his "fracture", from now on when a Knick goes down with an injury I'm just going assume it is ten times worse than reported. Because it always has been. Now, why trade Shumpert? He's young, and still has upside, is Earl going to ever be better than what he was last season or this one, I don't think so. Trade him instead. And his brother too. Shame when you have to almost stop cheering for players and start cheering for good owner ship in the league ala R.C. Buford(Spurs). Btw, if they can trade STAT then so be it, but I hope he can get close to a decent level because it would be one thing if he was a trouble maker, but he is a genuinely good dude who deserves to go out on his own terms. Supposedly Shump and Woody beefin, just read that, wow. Like it is Shump's fault Woody is a mediocre coach. Ask Atlanta.

Knicks knew about STAT's knees, but they didn't care. Dolan was steadfast on signing somebody that year.

I'm finished with expectations. Just play pretty basketball.

Struck out on everyone else that year, too. Kind of had to go all in on Amar'e or blow it up completely.

And you know Dolan will never rebuild through the draft.:smh:

If we would have bit the bullet 10 years ago and started over, we wouldn't have this problem.

@NY_KnicksPR: Metta World Peace is not practicing today due to a sore left knee. He is listed as doubtful for tomorrow.

Not to dwell on the past but I just remembered that we really missed Steph Curry by 1 pick in the draft and got Jordan Hill instead.

sick.gif

That could've been the draft to turn our franchise around, even if we picked Ty Lawson or Teague who went 18/19.
Still burns my soul to this day.

Happy belated Proph.

This organization is the worst.

Ron Artest's situation is mad suspect.

These terrible trades :x

Let Amar'e play 40 minutes one game, have his knee explode again so he can just go away.

As ridiculous as this sounds, I'm actually surprised the Knicks haven't tried doing something like this and over working Amare on purpose to try get him to retire

Chris Smith was finally sent to their D-League team this morning. Wonder who they'll target for the open roster spot or if they're just making room for this dumb Stoudamire trade

Not to dwell on the past but I just remembered that we really missed Steph Curry by 1 pick in the draft and got Jordan Hill instead.

:x

That could've been the draft to turn our franchise around, even if we picked Ty Lawson or Teague who went 18/19.
Still burns my soul to this day.

Happy belated Proph.

are you cool with not having Melo then?

Let Amar'e play 40 minutes one game, have his knee explode again so he can just go away.

stop stealing my tweets

Back
Top Bottom