• C. Leonardo (the leader)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D. Donatello (The smart one)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well...can't say they didn't try.

Iman got donuts littering his statline.

J.R. only played 15 mins so far.

Melo and Bargs shot well. Probably make another run and that's its.

@DimeAlert: Crazy stat update: Blazers with 90 points, 80 on threes/FTs/layups/dunks.

Unacceptable..

If we aren't gonna win let's at least take their sandwiches/tacos/pizza/whatever away from them. I need something to be happy about with this game :lol:

I really feel sorry for Melo. Playing so hard, playing so good and don't got nothing to show for it due to most of these bums he's playing with.

Melo is obviously doing all he possibly could to get a W.

Kenyon played well on both ends of the floor.

Udrih was ok...

Everyone else sucked.

Last edited:
This is unacceptable...

I rarely call for a coach to be fired but what else can this team do?? They need a shake up in the worst way... I know Chandler is hurt but 6 straight losses in a row even with him out is just pure lack of effort. They should've gotten one win by accident with having Melo on the team....

Hey at least the Yankees signed McCann... LOL

I still don't find myself feeling sorry for Melo... just not gonna happen :lol:

It sucks all around, though.

These guys are turning on each other based on these post game interviews. I can't say their answers are wrong though, but the truth is somewhere in the middle.

Last edited:
I still don't find myself feeling sorry for Melo... just not gonna happen :lol:

It sucks all around, though.
I just mean on the court. At least he's doing his part. Off the court aint no love loss, he wanted the money. Things could've been different.

I keep that in mind and it's why I don't even mention Amar'e much anymore. No more of that Melo and STAT can't play together talk cuz at this point it don't even matter.

BZ-euIDIMAA91wP.jpg

I think it was Breen who suggested trying Toure Murry at point because at least he can defend his position

What's good with Shump btw dudes on ball defense isn't there this season.

If the clips game isn't competitive, I'm all for Touresanity era to begin.

Btw Udrih wasn't bad playing as a PG who doesn't have the ball in his hands. This isn't like a joke to slight him, but this ninja just can't do anything as the primary handler.

Back
Top Bottom