Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
We will win a Chip within the next 5 years.

Get ready Boys.

Really wished we woulda picked up Beasley. He's gonna be a great piece as he keeps maturing. I think he coulda really flourished with our roster and coach.

CDR could develop into that too. Kid has A LOT of talent.

Last edited:
Damn Los, I was hoping you would troll the Steve Francis thread in general already :rofl:

Unlimited lulz in there.

I was waiting on a proper Lin documentary like that. Didn't know they'd go the full route though, I was expecting like a good 10 min. espn segment.

It's funny looking back at the whole linsanity thing now I mean the whole world was blown away by this craze and what made it more crazy was tebow mania had just started to die down ...both of those athletes kind of compliment each other in a weird way...now if tebow was a jet from the jump forgetabout it...the NY media would still be buzzing about it

Lin was the flavor of the week and I've been telling people that :smh:

I am so glad he's gone.

I have a good feeling about this year brehs. I just hate the fact I'm in Heat territory :lol: . These cats are straight up snobs like "yeah we 3-peating" :smh: :x

Lin was the flavor of the week and I've been telling people that :smh:

I am so glad he's gone.

I have a good feeling about this year brehs. I just hate the fact I'm in Heat territory :lol: . These cats are straight up snobs like "yeah we 3-peating" :smh: :x

Sucks those people that call themselves Heat fans are probably right. With each ring, Bron will only be tougher to beat. Case in point last year where SA had them dead to rights.

We ain't staying healthy. That's wishful thinking with this team.

I'll hope for the best tho. >D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom