Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Knicks Encouraged By Carmelo-Bargnani Combo In Scrimmage
Oct 07, 2013 11:16 AM EDT

Mike Woodson is liking the chemistry in playing Andrea Bargnani with Carmelo Anthony.

Anthony played a lot of minutes last season at power forward for the New York Knicks, but he could slide to small forward with Bargnani.

"It’s looking good," Woodson said on Sunday. "I don’t know who’s going to start yet. But I like the makeup of Andrea and Melo on the floor at the same time with Tyson [Chandler]. In the scrimmage we worked that combination. It wasn’t bad."

Anthony and Bargnani have had seven practices together.

"Me and 'B' had a great week, just playing together, spacing it out on the court, me trying to learn from him, him trying to learn from me, trying to see what spots he likes out there on the basketball court," Anthony said. "For the most part, he's actually a smart player; he can play off people."

While offense shouldn't be an issue with Anthony and Bargnani, whether they are able to defend together at a sustainable rate is yet to be seen.

Anthony believes the debate of whether he plays power forward or small forward is overblown.

"Just put me out there, put us out there on the basketball court, whoever's in the lineup we'll adjust to each other, we'll try to make it work and we'll go from there," he said.

man that sounds like an underhanded compliment

for the most part, he's actually a smart player

'Actually.'

Looks like there's friction in the locker room. Melo clearly hates Andrea. I hear they scuffled after practice.

The New York media is gonna cook this year. Media championship contenders.:pimp:

Last edited:
:lol: Nah he said "For the most part, he's actually a smart player." meaning he must've thought he was a dumb Euro.

Just getting word that Melo and Bargnani are boxing as we speak over this quote. Sources say.

Last edited:
Who in the entire **** would be on Bargnani's side of this "split?" :lol:

I could understand if he was a major distributor that would provide others with more shots than Anthony, but that's not the case.

Dude wasn't even capable of being "the man" on a bad team in Toronto. He doesn't want that pressure and scrutiny there.

Last edited:
Carmelo said he and Amar'e would work nicely too and we see how that turned out. So.....stay tuned. 

My sources say Broussard is an idiot, his sources don't exist, and for good measure, he wasn't loved as a child.

Team insiders are reporting that Melo is requesting Shumpert be traded, to bring back Landry Fields and Tony Douglas.

Apparently he believes that Douglas's pristine floaters and Landry's buttery smooth 3 pt shot would better compliment his offensive game.

"for the most part"... What about the rest of the part?! LOL yeah Bargs had a little oil in his mouth talkin slick like that.

Were there really Knick fans that didn't enjoy Linsanity?

I just didn't like that dude hongcouver posting in the team thread.

Most annoying poster ever during that period.

Back
Top Bottom