Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
and thursday is my birthday. will be a nice gift getting a W the day before :smokin

damb b u musta never gotten any bday video games if a preseason win the day before would effect it in any

:tongue:

nah but hope u enjoy it dude

really random thought, but it still baffles me that of all the men in the world she could have chosen to be impregnated by, Adriana Lima picked Marko Jaric

Last edited:
and thursday is my birthday. will be a nice gift getting a W the day before :smokin

damb b u musta never gotten any bday video games yambs if a preseason win the day before would effect it in any

:tongue:

nah but hope u enjoy it dude

really random thought, but it still baffles me that of all the men in the world she could have chosen to be impregnated by, Adriana Lima picked Marko Jaric

Fixed, sadly. Will change this year :nerd:

Didn't Jaric dupe some team into giving him a pretty nice contract, as well? Dude must be a great speaker.

you ain't wanna wait, proph :lol: thanks b. it's VIIHeaven's birthday thursday as well.

Last edited:
If there was one person we could get back it would be Wilson Chandler.

naw son

New York Knicks forward Wilson Chandler arrested for marijuana possession in Queens
BY WIL CRUZ , CORKY SIEMASZKO AND LARRY MCSHANE / DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS

WEDNESDAY, MAY 19, 2010, 10:46 AM

SABO/NEWS

New York Knicks forward Wilson Chandler was arrested for possession of marijuana in Queens Tuesday night, police said.
As the Knicks chased LeBron, the cops nabbed LeBong.

Wilson Chandler, the Knicks' talented swingman, was busted while driving in Queens with a joint beneath his driver's seat and 12 small bags of marijuana in the car, police said Wednesday.

A strong pot smell wafted from the 6-foot-8 forward's 2010 Mercedes-Benz after he was stopped for driving with his headlights off at 11:30 p.m. Tuesday, police said.

Both Chandler, the Knicks' No. 1 pick in 2007, and a pal admitted they were getting high before the stop at 94th Ave. and 213rd St., said Deputy Commissioner Paul Browne, the NYPD's spokesman........

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...session-queens-article-1.448192#ixzz2h5Nnlxis

Colorado First To Finalize Recreational Marijuana Rules
09/10/13 07:51 PM ET EDT
DENVER — Colorado has become the first state in the country to finalize rules for recreational marijuana businesses, which are expected to open at the beginning of next year.

___

Information from: The Denver Post, http://www.denverpost.com

this dude cant wait to sign the max amount of years :lol:

You guys thinking small potatoes. Bring back wilson? Nate?

We brining back zeke

Sweet, I'll be on a personal holiday from work on Wednesday. And top that off with Knicks basketball....yes sir!

You think Chandler has started taking care of his infectious mouth by now? He couldn't eem breathe near Amar'e without injuring him.

Back
Top Bottom