• B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
trade didnt go down yet... relax bros mills got this :lol:

i personally would do the trade ya you give up a first rounder but we will finally have a decent pg.... we havent had that since mardy collins

the Raptors already have the Knicks 1st round pick in 2016 and a 2nd round pick in 2014 & 2017 from what i understand

roll.gif

I don't have 2k14, but I wonder if Felton, Ron, and a 2nd rounder would be accepted by the raps in association

Negotiation 101 - Never show your desperation. Knicks have failed this time and time again. It's to the point where any team entering negotiations with us is looking to get over.

Raps are probably using the Nets as leverage. Ujiri knowns Dolan will do anything to beat Prokh in a deal.

Ujiri is a ******g mastermind

The Knicks really are Ujiri's booty call smfh. Anytime he wants to bend someone over backwards and get what he wants he got us on speed dial.

Where do some of these GM learn the art of negotiation?

Felton+THJr/Shumpert+1st round pick?

Lowry for Felton straight up is more than fair. Hell, i'd even throw a 2nd round pick if they really want a pick.

^ exactly! Felton and maybe a 3rd is more than fair. If we give up a first OR Shump or THJR. I might seriously drop this team because they're idiots. Lowry isn't much better than Felton! He's better but it's not drastic.

Despicable if they even trade one of those young players or 1st pick for Lowry. We stay getting fleeced.

Once anything goes south with this squad we start making silly trades trying to put band aids to cover problems.

I like kyle but come on now.

Back
Top Bottom