Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I like Lowry but I too am tired of giving up all out 1st round picks. I know for a fact within the next 2-3 years we'll get tired of him too and **** on him similarly to Felton or he'll be injury prone.
I think you mean Geno

EDIT

**** with all these ridiculous trade proposals and what appears as us willing to give up any asset I would've preferred we made a move for Rudy.
lol serious?

Rudy + Melo?

I like Lowry but I too am tired of giving up all out 1st round picks. I know for a fact within the next 2-3 years we'll get tired of him too and **** on him similarly to Felton or he'll be injury prone.

I think you mean Geno

EDIT

**** with all these ridiculous trade proposals and what appears as us willing to give up any asset I would've preferred we made a move for Rudy.

lol serious?

Rudy + Melo?
I can see it now:

Jr @ point, Shump/THJR, Rudy, Melo @ da 4, and Bargs/STAT

LEGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

. Straight slap in the face.

But it puts in perspective how the league views us. I don't think they would try that with any other team.

This is ultimately what the main issue is regarding us making trades.

When you're in discussions with someone else regarding a transaction, you can really tell how much they respect your intelligence by the kind of offer they give you. Any person who respects your intelligence and fortitude will think twice before they give you an offer thats worth horse ****.

It's actually more than just our GM's. This really isn't about Steve Mills. It's about 29 other GM's in the league that knows when you're in discussions with the Knicks--you're not talking to the GM. You're really talking to Dolan. And they know how stupid/desperate he is to make a move rather than just wait and do things the right way. When we had Donnie, I couldn't remember reading about absurd trade proposals being offered to us. That's because GM knew Dolan was taking a step back and let Donnie run the show. Donnie is well respected around the league and he's knows when to walk away. Look at the whole deal that happened between Donnie and Daryl Morey a few years back.

It's sad that we always go back to Dolan as the main catalyst of our misery. Frankly, I'm sick of it. It's like beating a dead horse.

Last edited:
It'd be mad funny if I wake up to a thread in General a week after Dolan's murder about the NYPD investigating NT for the possible involvement of members and the conspiracy to do it. See a bunch of NTers computers and smart phones get confiscated

:lol:

Probably be my proudest day as a Knick fan and NTer.

If yall get caught probably get praised in the prisons. Like those convicts really bleed orange and blue.

Last edited:
Isn't Gilbert Arenas still a free agent?
nerd.gif
Yup. He's been working out too and ballin. He has video posted on his instagram. He still got moves but he's slower.

I've been saying for two years, pickup Gilbert. Cut Beno and let Ray get healthy. Lowry is not that much better than Ray. Plus Ray has been hurt most of the season.

Dolan Vetoes Knicks' Deal With Raptors For Kyle Lowry
Dec 13, 2013 10:27 AM EST

The New York Knicks were prepared to trade Raymond Felton, Metta World Peace, plus either Iman Shumpert, Tim Hardaway Jr. or a 2018 first round pick to the Toronto Raptors for Kyle Lowry, but owner James Dolan has vetoed the deal.

The Raptors preferred a first round pick from the Knicks.

Dolan had previously dealt with Raptors' GM Masai Ujiri on the 2011 deal for Carmelo Anthony when he was with the Denver Nuggets.

“Dolan didn’t want to get fleeced again by Masai,” said a source. “They had a deal ready.”

The Knicks had decided to move forward with the deal on Wednesday evening, but Dolan had second thoughts on Thursday.

“There are two problems,” the source said. “Dolan didn’t like that someone from his group leaked it to the media, and the other problem is the Knicks seem to have too many (people) involved with making decisions.”

Via Frank Isola/New York Daily News

Dolan Vetoes Knicks' Deal With Raptors For Kyle Lowry
Dec 13, 2013 10:27 AM EST

The New York Knicks were prepared to trade Raymond Felton, Metta World Peace, plus either Iman Shumpert, Tim Hardaway Jr. or a 2018 first round pick to the Toronto Raptors for Kyle Lowry, but owner James Dolan has vetoed the deal.

The Raptors preferred a first round pick from the Knicks.

Dolan had previously dealt with Raptors' GM Masai Ujiri on the 2011 deal for Carmelo Anthony when he was with the Denver Nuggets.

“Dolan didn’t want to get fleeced again by Masai,” said a source. “They had a deal ready.”

The Knicks had decided to move forward with the deal on Wednesday evening, but Dolan had second thoughts on Thursday.

“There are two problems,” the source said. “Dolan didn’t like that someone from his group leaked it to the media, and the other problem is the Knicks seem to have too many (people) involved with making decisions.”

Via Frank Isola/New York Daily News
Dolan finally did something right...........for all the wrong reasons lol

That would've been hard to come back from. As if we weren't a joke already. Glad Dolan vetoed that.

rematch with the Celtics, I think they will win this one bc losing by 41 is just unacceptable

Knicks got this one. Won't get embarrassed like that again. Especially with the way Stat has been playing lately.

Back
Top Bottom