• C. Leonardo (the leader)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D. Donatello (The smart one)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
id trade Felton for Lowry THATS IT

Yup.

Pretty much an even trade.

Lowry is maddeningly inconsistent with a bunch of holes in his game as well.

This would be nothing more than an energy infusion.

A player of his talent or better could easily be drafted with a late first round pick.

If we're trying to solve the point guard problem, lets do it the right way and get a true PG. Not another slightly above average combo guard that plays the 1.

Last edited:
Lowry not a top tier PG, barely a step up from Felton. 

All scenarios I've heard so far sound ridiculous. 

Doubt anything comes of this.

Toronto said to be seeking two of the Knicks' three best trade assets -- Iman Shumpert, rookie Tim Hardaway Jr. and a future first-round pick -- in addition to Raymond Felton in exchange for Lowry.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The Laughs cannot stop!!!! If we even come close to dealing that type of package for Kyle Lawrey, I'm done. DONE. I'M FINISHED.

I'd rather sign Kareem Reid, Kenny Satterfield, Andre Barrett or even The Bone Collector than giveaway all that for Kyle Lowry.

Why dont we try giving murry more minutes before throwing away everything 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I'd like an upgrade at PG but the asking price here isn't even realistic. The Knicks better walk away here.
They should roll the dice on some young guys rather than give up the farm for a minor upgrade.

I think that the Knicks should just say thanks, but no thanks, if they don't want Felton, MWP, and maybe at the most a second rounder, then we will still be what we are, with or with out Lowry, and for all of that we would only get one player, and that one player is good but he isn't a pg your franchise is going win the chip with, but he is a solid piece, so we lose nothing if we don't do this,

breaking nooze:

Knicks have declined Toronto's trade offer of Kyle Lowry for Raymond Felton and Iman Shumpert

what the hell is really wrong with Toronto? why the hell would you even suggest Iman and Felton?
I mean if I was them I'd be wanting to do that trade but how you expect any team in this league to take you seriously after offering that?

for KYLE LOWRY

KYLE.
LOWRY.

I know our GM's aren't the smartest but a 3rd grader wouldn't make that trade. Straight slap in the face.

But it puts in perspective how the league views us. I don't think they would try that with any other team.

what the hell is really wrong with Toronto? why the hell would you even suggest Iman and Felton?
I mean if I was them I'd be wanting to do that trade but how you expect any team in this league to take you seriously after offering that?

for KYLE LOWRY

KYLE.
LOWRY.

I know our GM's aren't the smartest but a 3rd grader wouldn't make that trade. Straight slap in the face.

But it puts in perspective how the league views us. I don't think they would try that with any other team.
yeah man league gms see the knicks as suckers, pushovers who will bend over for scraps cause the team is so desperate at times and not embarrassed to show it

can't even blame em considering how the knicks have rolled 

Last edited:
Damn raptors don't give a ****. Probably gonna include that they waive Bargnani and ship him back to Europe and a bowl full of all green M&Ms.

I like Lowry but I too am tired of giving up all out 1st round picks. I know for a fact within the next 2-3 years we'll get tired of him too and **** on him similarly to Felton or he'll be injury prone.
Knicks throwing picks out there like their middle name is Eli :smh:
I think you mean Geno

EDIT

**** with all these ridiculous trade proposals and what appears as us willing to give up any asset I would've preferred we made a move for Rudy.

Last edited:
Thank god we didn't make the trade.

How the Raptors thought they could get that much for Lowry (when he's a free agent) is disrespectful.

But like dude said, ever team will try to test our GM 's because we're considered a joke.

Back
Top Bottom