Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Brah. My heart was pounding. The knicks would lose a game like this. That's just the way our season has been going

whenever i call out melo he teases with a game like this 
laugh.gif

loved bargs playing inside the 3 point line like i mentioned before

woodson was stupid with his lineups at points in the 2nd half but this idiot figured it out by finally benching JR

Didn't get to see the whole game but just some random thoughts overall

- Its wack that Pablo had to come back to this trash pile.
- J.R. and Iman gotta realize they can't give up just because things aren't favorable.
- Bargs is still give and take with me but he came through tonight

- J.R. and Iman gotta realize they can't give up just because things aren't favorable.
- Bargs is still give and take with me but he came through tonight
JR and Shump can keep actin like that.....THard will get their burn

Bargs is money in that pick and pop and his individual defense is solid.....did his thing against Howard, Monroe, Hibbert and Horford

Coupe doesn't represent knicks nation, I'm pretty sure I along with half of team NYK were convinced he was a troll last season 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I only watched a small part of the 3rd and the end of the 4th. All I can say is Melo looked good along with THJR. Ball movement looked good on one play where Barg hit the jumper and that about it.

Nothing about this team makes me want to engage and watch yet. I'm still waiting for a firing or major trade.

:lol: :rofl: @ that 57-48 half time lead so we going to the finals historical stat.
Eh, so how are we looking in the standings now?

12th place

2.5 games out of the 8th seed

3 games out the top seed in the divsion

Plenty of ball left to turn it around
:rofl: No wonder Silver is looking to do away with divisions. We win the Atlantic and we're guaranteed a top 4 seed and we'll probably only be a handful of games over .500.

Last edited:
Coupe doesn't represent knicks nation, I'm pretty sure I along with half of team NYK were convinced he was a troll last season :lol:

I tell the truth, if that offends "Knicks Nation", well so be it. But I don't let the fact that I'm a Knicks fan cloud any judgement I have. There are plenty if people who are considering trading Melo, and I don't see the problem with "questioning" that. For the betterment of our franchise going forward.

Eat me NYC .

Back
Top Bottom