Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Give me Pau, Xavier Henry, Kaman for Chandler, j.r. Smith and Beno.
nerd.gif
Getting rid of JR?

@MySportsLegion: Lakers have discussed the possibility of offering Pau Gasol to the Knicks for Tyson Chandler.

roll.gif
i've always liked pau, but at this point it's like the lakers feel as if they'd be doing us a favor by giving us pau in exchange for tyson

*****wtb

:lol: @ Buzz Williams , Anthony Grant or John Beilein coaching the knicks but Fred Hoiberg is the real deal as a coach :smokin

Last edited:
College coaches should be left alone unless we go full rebuild.
agreed. i don't even like the idea of calipari being brought up as potential coach for this team.

have doubts about college success translating to the nba. he didn't do much with the nj nets

Hoiberg's probably the most pro ready out of that bunch. Dude knows the game.

I rather go with an NBA guy but it's slim pickings unless we bring in another retread. Either Gundy would be great but I'd be shocked if they were offered the job.

i feel like shumpert is playing bad on purpose. dude usually hasthe most heart on this team but recently hes in yolo mode. trade rumors kills chemistry

i feel like shumpert is playing bad on purpose. dude usually hasthe most heart on this team but recently hes in yolo mode. trade rumors kills chemistry
if he is playing bad on purpose, what would he be getting out of it in your opinion?

I doubt he's doing it on purpose, but I bet it is taking a toll. Young player has constantly been in a lot of trade talks.

Last edited:
I don't think shump wants to leave. In my opinion he's never been known for his offense even though he only has about what three years in the league? He's better known for his defense. J.R needs to start tackling the rim like he did last year. Everybody is always looking for melo in the fourth quarter, whoever the point guard is whether it is Pablo or Felton they always give the ball to melo instead of creating plays for others.

if he is playing bad on purpose, what would he be getting out of it in your opinion?
maybe he thinks no team will want him? just my opinion of course
could be

it could also backfire to the point where the team just wants to get rid of him cause he's not playing to full potential

his situation is frustrating and confusing

very frustrating and confusing indeed bro

woodson needs to go tho idgaf :lol:

hes not that guy for this team anymore

really random but my brother and my friend said they almost ran over Woodson while my boy was texting and driving in manhattan at around 1 am last night 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom