Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Would you guys do P. Gasol for T. Chandler ?

Maybe we would be the team able to get Marc Gasol when hes a FA, if we were to grt P. Gasol now.

Last edited:

Maybe we would be the team able to get Marc Gasol when hes a FA, if we were to grt P. Gasol now.
with ways this season is going id pay for Pau's plane ticket to get that expiring contract, I love Tyson and the effort he plays with but we need a rebuild or a retool in the right direction to at least begin to clear cap space for '15. My proposed deal is Gasol/1st rd pick/possibly Farmar for PG depth for Chandler/Shump

Hoping the Knicks drop Murray and he becomes a consistent 15 and 5 guy and they learn their lesson ...

This team :smh:
View media item 697574
We never learn anyway.

Are there any rumors Marc and Pau want to play together in the NBA? They do it a lot already in global/olympic games.

Also is there some guarantee Pau will play better in a new environment? In NYC? even if it's with his bro?

If it's all for an expiring contract the wager is who we can sign will be better than giving up Shump/THJR and/or Tyson.

Last edited:
Felton and Amare for Gasol is the only trade i would even consider.

Tyson and Shump? LOL they buggin.
I love shump too but he's lost out there woodson completely stole his joy its been downhill ever since he cut the flattop

I agree. Rookie shump was the best for me though. I dont wanna trade him because we need him in the playoffs, even if he has a terrible regular season. We'll need his defense, rebounding, and intangibles a lot more than his scoring once the games matter.

Yea let's not forget that shump was also pretty lackluster last reg season but he definitely picked it up in the playoffs

:lol: I still can't believe I saw what happened last night

I was actually not watching the game at the beginning. I was just following the score on the Knicks app and I saw it was close going into the 4th quarter. I thought "alright, this could be an entertaining game to watch". Lol..well..

View media item 697935

Last edited:
I didnt see the game, but I looked at the NY Knicks app on my phone and it said we won 104-102. So I was Diddy Bopping home, I turn it on MSG and I see the play. Took a shower and curled into the fetal position in my towel.

keep waking up early every morning hoping to read somewhere that mike woodson has been fired

Last edited:
Regarding Priggy's injury we better not make a panic trade Udrich did a capable job and I agree with the rest of you Murray deserves a chance, why he has not been given one at this point boggles my mind.... Another reason why Woodson should have been fired weeks ago.... :x

watch us get lowry since priggy is out and felton so the desperation is at an all time high but might have to give up that pick :smh:

Low basketball IQ isn't just his problem. Woody has a low IQ in general. Some MSG show asked him trivia questions last year for some charity event and they asked "what other language is spoken in Canada besides English? Particularly the province of Quebec". Dude answered with one of those Woody stares and said "I thought Canada only spoke English?...I gots no clue boss"

Dudes never been the sharpest tool in the shed.

I think if we say it enough on this thread we can convince ourselves that it has happened and go about life thinking it.

It's not a lie if you believe it.

Damn. You know how certain coaches you watch on bad teams and say "damn, if only he had the personnel". Woodson isn't one of them. Even Don Chaney had that benefit of doubt.

the next move we make will be the deciding factor on whether or not I will invest anymore time or emotions into this team for this season.

Fire Woodson and find a coach this summer and allow them have control over player operations.

Fire Mills, he's proven to be an idiot. How do you need a PG and a guy like D.J. Augustine is available and you dont even hear any whispers. Augustine probably would have been a perfect fit. :smh:

I say get on the phone with the Lakers and get 2 or 3 of those expiring contracts that they have for whoever they want besides Melo and Hardaway Jr.

Get on the phone with ANY awful team that wants Melo and get a 1st round pick, an expiring and a young player with upside.

these are very dark days my guys.

.... also, I don't want anybody having the impression that I don't like Melo and that I think he isn't a great player, cause like I've said before, I DO like Melo, I know Melo is a top 5 talent, but this isn't the place for him if we cant bring in another guy of his caliber to be the "leader". Melo just doesn't have the quality. It's not even a knock on him. That is not part of the criteria for a GREAT player in my opinion. But it is the criteria for a player that is so heavily relied on, in-game, locker room, post game interviews, as is the case for Melo.

Stephen A. Smith
5 minutes ago ·
I don't want Mike Woodson to get fired, but I'll admit I'm becoming seriously worried. Mistakes like the ones last night committed against the Knicks simply cannot happen. It just can't. Forgetting to call a timeout. Experienced players doing the same. Defensive assignments missed. All just unacceptable. I still believe a 54-win season -- combined with everyone and their mama knowing the East is coming down to Miami vs. Indiana -- should accord Woodson a full season. Especially since Tyson Chandler has been out, now with Raymond Felton and Pablo Prigioni, as well. But I don't trust the Knicks to stand pat in this regard. Knowing them, they'll get rid of Woodson, let Herb Williams coach for the rest of the season, then get rid of all the assistant coaches once the offseason arrives. Again, I don't think it's fair or that it should happen. But I can't rule out anything right now. I'm worried, dammit! Plain and simple.

Back
Top Bottom