• B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I thought Telfair was in Toronto?

Demarcus Cousins and Rondo are two of my favorite players. Damn I wish I could see them in the Knicks uniform

So will Chris Smith be the answer???
grin.gif

It definitely takes some heat off. We're talking about Amar'e now instead of just Woodson.

If there's any truth to that CAA **** and why we play certain players and keep Woodson, I would seriously be done with the Knicks. I've been looking for a way out and that would be a legit reason.

i don't understand how that would take heat off woodson

do you think stat is not being honest?

Here is what made his seat hotter " if he says it's his fault, then I guess it's his fault"- Carmelo Anthony.

But I think STAT is being honest, at some point we knew he'd get shut down, but at least this time it's not because his knee exploded. He needed the rest because maybe he played too many minutes too soon, but he was productive, so all he needs is rest, but then again we know how the Knicks are about injuries, that's my thing though, you can't trust the front office, but I'll ride with Amare and take his word.

Want to know what's funny about Chris Smith?

He's a point guard (or he's supposed to be)

Hell is currently freezing over.

Last edited:
Want to know what's funny about Chris Smith?

He's a point guard (or he's supposed to be)

Hell is currently freezing over.

What's even funnier is that he is below average point guard that we wasted a spot on instead of another decent big, or now an even decent pg. We reap what we sow.

It definitely takes some heat off. We're talking about Amar'e now instead of just Woodson.

If there's any truth to that CAA **** and why we play certain players and keep Woodson, I would seriously be done with the Knicks. I've been looking for a way out and that would be a legit reason.
Alllan Houston - CAA Client, Mike Woodson, JR Smith, Carmelo Anthony, Mark Warkatien -CAA Client, Chris Smith - all CAA clients affiliated with the Knicks. CAA also has some kind of sponsorship deal with MSG so yes its all collusion and conspiracy and favoritism

Woodson digs at Carmelo: Joe Johnson never needed a timeout
By Marc Berman
December 17, 2013 | 6:13pm

Knicks coach Mike Woodson was hoping Carmelo Anthony would turn into Joe Johnson, the current Nets guard who has a reputation for taking and making game-winning shots.

Woodson, who coached Johnson in Atlanta, denied he had a brain freeze after Bradley Beal scored on a layup to put the Wizards ahead of the Knicks by 1 point with 6.9 seconds or he thought more time was left. Part of him was hoping Anthony could stun the Wizards defense and win the ballgame. But a confused Anthony made Woodson look foolish when he made a mess of things, leisurely bringing the ball upcourt and having to force a 3-point heave at the buzzer that smacked off the side glass.

Woodson admitted after the 102-101 heartbreaker Monday night he should’ve called timeout, but on Tuesday he explained a bit more why he hadn’t.

“I’m going to be honest,’’ Woodson said. “I’ve let games go like that. In Atlanta, I let a couple of games where I didn’t call a timeout because they weren’t set. We threw it in and Joe Johnson was able to dribble down and hit a winning shot. Was I thinking that at the time? Well, when Beno [Udrih] stepped out and Melo begged for it and he threw it to him, I didn’t stop the play. I let it go on. I should’ve called a timeout, taking it out of their hands and advance the basketball [to halfcourt], but I didn’t.’’

Woodson firing back at Melo after his comment last night? All I know is that the locker room is in shambles

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom