Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
yeah the knicks just need a change. they need to shake things up right now

the team is tired and depressed

Bill Clinton said he didn't have sexual relations with Monica Lewinsky but we all know how that went.

It's a shame STAT's knees can't withstand the pressure anymore.

@PPrigioni9: Definitely not a good time to get injured. I hope i can come back soon and help the team. #knicks

and

@Al_Iannazzone: Knicks recall Chris Smith from the Erie BayHawks of the NBA D-League.

Last edited:
it's pretty wild the knicks are talking about chris smith being sent up while toure murry isn't even discussed

@PPrigioni9: Definitely not a good time to get injured. I hope i can come back soon and help the team. #knicks

and

@Al_Iannazzone: Knicks recall Chris Smith from the Erie BayHawks of the NBA D-League.

Linsanity 2.0 is coming! Can the Knicks be any worse? Maybe I shouldn't ask that...

If the Knicks seriously bring up Chris freakin Smith I'm done. The team can't continue to stay cursed. Last night was too much. I hope STAT is right about sitting out a bit to let the swelling go down, and he takes the Tim Duncan approach, just sitting out a few games here and there, and I'll be honest, the end is near, he'll never be 2010 STAT, but I want dude to catch a break somehow because he is a legit good dude. If they decide to blow it up I hope Melo can figure it out whether here or another team. I'm starting to feel as is Shump isn't who we hoped he would be, but none of them are because of injuries, but Knick nation is in serious trouble and I along with a lot of you can't keep doing this, bad decisions, bad luck, bad ownership, bad everything. I think last year was the last good year we will have for a long time until Dolan makes some solid choices and gets rid of all of his yes men and get basketball people to run the organization, at this point Ny Knicks basketball = Dallas Cowboy football. Dambed shame. So much talent, so little result.

didn't amare tweet that hes fine? :lol: wth is going on

chris smith signing is def gonna make this more interesting. i dont even care about wins/losses anymore

this is pure entertainment in the worse way :smh: :lol:

If the Knicks seriously bring up Chris freakin Smith I'm done. The team can't continue to stay cursed. Last night was too much. I hope STAT is right about sitting out a bit to let the swelling go down, and he takes the Tim Duncan approach, just sitting out a few games here and there, and I'll be honest, the end is near, he'll never be 2010 STAT, but I want dude to catch a break somehow because he is a legit good dude. If they decide to blow it up I hope Melo can figure it out whether here or another team. I'm starting to feel as is Shump isn't who we hoped he would be, but none of them are because of injuries, but Knick nation is in serious trouble and I along with a lot of you can't keep doing this, bad decisions, bad luck, bad ownership, bad everything. I think last year was the last good year we will have for a long time until Dolan makes some solid choices and gets rid of all of his yes men and get basketball people to run the organization, at this point Ny Knicks basketball = Dallas Cowboy football. Dambed shame. So much talent, so little result.
only the knicks would choose chris smith even over delonte west, gilbert, leandro Barbosa, or even roddy buckets

@NY_KnicksPR: An MRI on Kenyon Martin this afternoon confirmed a strained abdominal muscle. He is expected to be out at least two weeks.

:smh: :smh:

Amar'e says he's fine, just rest.

Woodson says out for awhile......

Is this all to take the heat off Woodson after what he did?

kenyon out 2 weeks now also.dont know if it was mentioned.even so idk what to say about this season.seems like no matter what moves are made,we have no realistic chance in the playoffs against the heat,pacers,or any team from the west.unless woodson is fired,and we can somehow trade stat,felton.tyson,smith.& 1st round pick to minnesota for rubio,love,and pekovic.this team is cooked.

Back
Top Bottom