Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Melo had me laughing when he didn't take the blame for last nights loss and pretty much threw Woodson under the bus. :lol:
This team needs to step it up ASAP. :smh:

P.S. - Melo is def leaving next year.

Last edited:
Chris Herring ‏@HerringWSJ 2m
Shumpert said team didn't discuss calling a timeout if they allowed a basket on WAS's last shot. Said they largely assumed they'd get a stop

Chris Herring @HerringWSJ
Shumpert said team discussed the idea of fouling on Washington's foul last play, but suggested Udrih must not have felt comfortable doing so

The more I read the more I laugh :lol:

I think we need to just face the facts. Bad teams find ways to lose.

Woodsons not a smart coach.

But can anyone explain what Melo was doing with 9 seconds left? Is this the elephant in the room?

I mean it's cool to blame Woodson because he should have never been coach of the Knicks anyways, but wtf was Melo doing? Lol

I wanna give Shump til after the trade deadline for these rumors to go away to project how his career will pan out, but this dude is really starting to look like a bust after being on the All-Rookie 1st team.

He's really starting to remind me of a friend Jon I had in Varsity ball. Dude had the body, athleticism, instincts defensively, work ethic, love+passion for the game, etc. but for whatever was missing "it." Like for all his talent and work, when it came to game time he just couldn't put the ball in the basket for some reason.

When I say Hardaway is a natural, to me he has the "it" that Shump doesn't.

Idk hopefully I'm wrong though, but I think of all of those missed dunks and blown layups this dudes had, and now even his handle has been looking suspect. I'm worried brahs.

Last edited:
@Al_Iannazzone: Woodson said Amar'e's knee has swelled up. He won't play tomorrow and Woodson said he could be "out a while."

:smh:

I wouldn't have an issue with Lawrence Frank over Mike Woodson. After last night, he has to go.

Let's sign Gilbert Arenas, dead ***!

Sucks to hear about Amar'e. He had been balling his last 5-7 games :smh:

It was gonna happen sooner or later. Amare just retire man. Your going to ruin your post basketball life if you keep doing this.

You can't be a part time NBA player man. This on and off thing with Amare has to stop. If his legs are done his legs are done. This false hope of a return to glory is frustrating.

You can't be a part time NBA player man. This on and off thing with Amare has to stop. If his legs are done his legs are done. This false hope of a return to glory is frustrating.

Seems like to me, Amare is holding onto something that isn't there anymore for him. It's really sad too, because when he is healthy--He can significantly contribute to a team.

I don't blame anyone on this issue. IDK, maybe the blame could go to Amare for playing as "reckless" as he did in his earlier years. But not every NBA player has the fortune to play almost injury-free.

Amare is now categorized with the Brandon Roy's, Penny Hardaway's, and Grant Hill's of the world. If this injury sidelines him for another month or so, it's time to hang it up.

This is a side point, but I seriously think there should be some sort of "protection" for NBA teams who have to pay players even if they're injured. There should be a certain percentage of games a player must play within a year to qualify for the full years pay. There should be some sort of scale like this. At least this way, the team saves some money and the player also gets paid as well. The current system we have now, the player benefits the most and the team loses.

Last edited:
:smh:

Tyson's injury, Melo's uncertainty, Felton's injury, Priggy's injury, JR's inconsistency, Shump's lack of confidence and Amare's injury.

:smh::smh:

Amare isn't going to retire he is owed too much money.... Hate to keep coming back to this but I wish we never extended Billups and then used the amnesty on him we should've never gave him an extension for $14 mil that was grossly overpaying but the Knicks front office can never get anything right.... :smh:

@netw3rk: At this point, trading assets for Lowry would be like buying a couch on credit when your house has burned down.

:lol:

I wouldn't have an issue with Lawrence Frank over Mike Woodson. After last night, he has to go.

Sucks to hear about Amar'e. He had been balling his last 5-7 games :smh:

Scoring and some ball handling, why not see if he's keeping in shape.

Sucks to hear about Amar'e. He had been balling his last 5-7 games
mean.gif

Scoring and some ball handling, why not see if he's keeping in shape.
At this point who could oppose it. We're already dysfunctional with a bad record. Nothing to lose. Anything is better than calling up Chris Smith.

We should call up AI and Antoine Walker while we're at it.

Woodson sucks.

Any deals on Knicks shorts?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom