Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
On 2k14 mycareer Knicks traded K-Mart to the clippers for a 2015 1st rounder and ryan hollins

they also traded Shumpert to the magic for a 2015 1st rounder and E-Twaun Moore

Metta World Peace to the spurs for Patty Mills and Aron Baynes

They are 22-13, 3rd seed in the East. Somebody call grunwald tell him we know what needs to happen :pimp:

The **** he says sounds dumber and dumber every day. Acting like this Knicks team has 9 injured players.
i'm convinced that he want to get fired. a handful of dumbass comments he's made in the last week and a half point in that direction

why prolong this idiocy? why continue to keep this guy on the hotseat? about a third of the way into the season. just do it now

On 2k14 mycareer Knicks traded K-Mart to the clippers for a 2015 1st rounder and ryan hollins

they also traded Shumpert to the magic for a 2015 1st rounder and E-Twaun Moore

Metta World Peace to the spurs for Patty Mills and Aron Baynes

They are 22-13, 3rd seed in the East. Somebody call grunwald tell him we know what needs to happen :pimp:
Grunwald doesnt exist anymore

I say good morning to httb and that's what he says? Lol damn

I expect that from the investment banker but not you

Last edited:
thats terrible... gotta baby grown *** men.

then what happens if we lose this game? Cant blame it on a lack of rest.

Historically we do horribly on matinee games anyway

I'm in the building for the Grizzlies game. Pray we don't get washed. My heart can't take it live in person. I might rage out.

How you gonna enforce a curfew in Manhattan? Woody's lost, worrying about meaningless stuff.

Taking no chances after the last two noon games the Knicks played at home resulted in their two most lopsided losses of the season, endangered coach Mike Woodson planned to have the entire team holed up together at an area hotel Friday night before Saturday’s 12 p.m. against Memphis at the Garden.

…Asked if he felt the need to “babysit” his players – after the Knicks were blown out on their home floor by 31 points by San Antonio on Nov. 10 and by 41 points by Boston on Dec. 8 — Woodson replied, “Well, we’re going to be together. Put it that way.”

Carmelo Anthony said he was “hearing” that curfew would be 10 p.m

- NY Daily News

you think jr and chris smith are gonna have pillow fights tonight and eat pints of ben & jerrys?

Back
Top Bottom