Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Why is this thread still active? The thread and team is a joke.

Boricua >>> Dominicana

Ban whoever voted for Boston in this thread

Easily the wisest post in this thread all season, you guys are welcome.

why you gotta go there? Don't forget who owns you when in comes to Baseball. undeafeated baby :pimp:

View media item 904954
P.S. I prefer boricua yambs...I'm man enough to admit it.

why you gotta go there? Don't forget who owns you when in comes to Baseball. undeafeated baby :pimp:

View media item 904954

Yeah, but you got some Dominicans from NY (especially the BX) rooting for the Yankees. Like I said earlier, that **** is just unnatural. I don't even care for baseball, but I can't stand anything Boston.

Dominicans girls aren't so bad. I've messed with a few in my day and they actually show the extra effort. Some of them will cook for you and pamper you. Some of them got that "old school" mentality. Most PR chicks I've met aren't like that so much.

Dominican girls got some huge nipples and aereolas too :lol:

Last edited:

View media item 904954

Yeah, but you got some Dominicans from NY (especially the BX) rooting for the Yankees. Like I said earlier, that **** is just unnatural. I don't even care for baseball, but I can't stand anything Boston.

Dominicans girls aren't so bad. I've messed with a few in my day and they actually show the extra effort. Some of them will cook for you and pamper you. Some of them got that "old school" mentality. Most PR chicks I've met aren't like that so much.

Dominican girls got some huge nipples and aereolas too :lol:

I hate anything from Boston as well. so i feel you :lol:

dominican girls arent bad but I dont eem wanna deal with them no more. I grown tired of them. Plus I still gotta deal with my mom, sister, aunts, grandma, cousins etc who are dominican :lol:

being here in Florida, I happy to discover Rican girls who are actually from PR (not nuyorican). i'll just say that it's refreshing :pimp:

Hahahaha, big difference in us NY Ricans vs straight from PR. I love my DR and PR women, both are amazing women.

mean.gif
I don't think they got the memo...

This may seem silly, but from my own personal opinion--Dominican girls have a certain tone in which they call you "Papi" when you're in bed together. It's absolutely sensational. Colombian girls would be a very close second. More like a 1B.

:lol: What is going on in here?

Gotta assume yall gave up hope or the Knicks got mathematically eliminated by now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom