Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Nobody is talking about Dan Gilbert. We're talking about Cleveland teams in the '90s, i.e., when LeBron was growing up in the area. All of Cleveland's teams were trash, but people expect a teenager to be some fantatic? I personally don't support being a fanatic of your locals teams unless the owners make strong efforts to put out a quality product. I'm not going to make a billionaire wealthier for putting bums out there.

If you're really that naive to believe the owner is the one soley in control of putting basketball talent out there, than I should never quote you or respond to you again.

And FYI, the Indians were 100+ game winners, and went to the World Series twice in the 90's...research your history before speaking on it.

Would you guys sign and trade Melo for Lin, Parsons and Omer if Melo was going to HOU ?

Neither would run into our 2015 plans and can either be asset or part of the plan.

Or would you guys sign and trade Melo for Boozer?
I see that first HOU question gets asked repeatedly in here. No. The **** we want Lin back here for?

Neither actually.

No to both.

If Melo walks I'm gonna trust in Phil for now. I'm gonna guess for a while nobody is going to be able to guess most of his player moves or even like them until they show results.

Is Amare on the books for two years :x or does he most likely get moved next summer?

Last edited:
I'm reading that Melo and PJ met in LA Friday to discuss next year. Where is everybody getting that PJ don't give a ****. He ain't giving him head but I can't see PJ not trying to get him back for next year...

Last edited:
I'm reading that Melo and PJ met in LA Friday to discuss next year. Where is everybody getting that PJ don't give a ****. He ain't giving him head but I can't see PJ not trying to get him back for next year...

phil just tryna act tough to the media. if i were him, id be fronting too. being a new president of bball ops, acting like its live or die if melo stays is not a good look. im sure it bothers him, but he has to act like he has other tricks up his sleeve.

Back
Top Bottom