Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
The only caller I fully enjoyed was dude from Baltimore that calls SAS. Maaaaaaan that dude is priceless 
laugh.gif

Joe Benigno is the man.
Dope in real life. Raw opinion, never holds back.
I could see that. Been listening to him and Schmooze and well the Fan in general since I was a kid. Francesca fell off once him and Mad Dog broke up. He was tolerable for a while but now he's become such a tool. I don't blame him though. Deals with a lot of trolls and dumb callers. Love how he admits he doesn't watch or follow hockey till the playoffs. No damns given.

I could see that. Been listening to him and Schmooze and well the Fan in general since I was a kid. Francesca fell off once him and Mad Dog broke up. He was tolerable for a while but now he's become such a tool. I don't blame him though. Deals with a lot of trolls and dumb callers. Love how he admits he doesn't watch or follow hockey till the playoffs. No damns given.
Gatsby swag. Instead of old sport, calls me "young man" every time he sees me.

How in the world does he get off with no jail time? I am in disbelief. Like HS said Plaxico is somewhere angry and breaking vases.

Plax let off a shot big difference.

Didn't prodigy get 2 and a half years for a gun? I know a kid who did. I'm EXTREMLY shocked he got off. Like very very very shocked. Even with money.

yeah tyson linguine legs chandler is prob gone. totally ok with that. let's get some dudes who don't get bossed around in the paint

I think they figured the food budget for the NY prison system would skyrocket with Felton locked up... not to mention the huge dive in snack cake sales and the subsequent economic impact. Cupcake shops would fold overnight, hot dog vendors would begin to turn violent and forced to steal to cover their losses, etc.

Dollars > Justice

Wouldn't mind Hairston. The dude can ball. I forgot the story of why he got kicked out of UNC more likeI never understood. Rental cars or something?

He has an nba body. Now it's just about getting a pick.

Wouldn't mind Hairston. The dude can ball. I forgot the story of why he got kicked out of UNC more likeI never understood. Rental cars or something?

He has an nba body. Now it's just about getting a pick.
More possible knucklehead problems? Sure, take another.

If Melo goes to Chicago I want 3 picks in the first round. You take that S&T and get the 16 and 19 picks back, and then we should deal Tyson to OKC for Perkins (expiring) and the 21st pick.

IMO I think Thunder would win the championship with Tyson at center next season. Put a healthy Tyson next to Ibaka instead of Perkins and that team instantly becomes much better. Along with the probable decline of the Spurs and a hungry Durant they would become my favorites for next season. But I seem to think more highly of Tyson/think that he has alot left more in the tank than most of yall seem to.

@IanBegley: Regarding #Knicks PG Raymond Felton & his plea agreement, the NBA is expected to review the case and may issue Felton a fine or suspension.

82 game suspension :nerd:

I'm pretty sure we can get the #8 for Tyson, Shump, and Tyler

Kings seem desperate.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom