• B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Yeah, you guys are right.

With that being said--I honest to God believe this current Knicks roster would win 65 games with Lebron on the team instead of Melo. We're a lot deeper than the NBA thinks--just had an awful season.

I agree. I've been telling ppl our roster isn't as bad as ESPN & other ppl have made it out to be

If Melo goes to Chicago I want 3 picks in the first round. You take that S&T and get the 16 and 19 picks back, and then we should deal Tyson to OKC for Perkins (expiring) and the 21st pick.

IMO I think Thunder would win the championship with Tyson at center next season. Put a healthy Tyson next to Ibaka instead of Perkins and that team instantly becomes much better. Along with the probable decline of the Spurs and a hungry Durant they would become my favorites for next season. But I seem to think more highly of Tyson/think that he has alot left more in the tank than most of yall seem to.

cosign. tyson would have a big season if paired with ibaka. ibaka would guard the better of the 2 opposing big men and tyson the lesser. works perfectly since tyson is cool taking 2-3 shots per game. he also doesnt foul as much as perk and is more productive. sounds blasphemous to say tyson is productive, but hell perkins is probably the worst starting center in the league.

I agree. I've been telling ppl our roster isn't as bad as ESPN & other ppl have made it out to be

the knicks are never as bad as espn makes them out to be. everybody loves to **** on the knicks :smh:

With that being said--I honest to God believe this current Knicks roster would win 65 games with Lebron on the team instead of Melo. We're a lot deeper than the NBA thinks--just had an awful season.

So we'd win 65 games with Lebron + the same effort and energy our "supporting cast" showed last year?

Last edited:

So we'd win 65 games with Lebron + the same effort and energy our "supporting cast" showed last year?
Ya'll dudes bugging lol.

you can make the argument that because LBJ is more of a team player, the supporting cast would have done more. 65 wins more, meh.

Even if the coach sucks you still gotta put out effort. Especially if these guys are "professionals". I know our season ended a while ago but how many times did we watch Opposing players walk around Felton and chandler for easy baskets? Shump missing wide open layups/jumpers? JR pulling up for fadeaway 3's? Idk what y'all saw but all I watched was a group of uninspired, undisciplined herbs, with no heart. The team player argument holds no weight any more. It's not like Melo didn't pass the ball this year.

This team is trash and it's about time you all accept it.

We are trash. Period. LeBron would have gotten us some extra wins yeah, but we'd probably just sneak in as an 8th seed, if that.

Not even LeBron can make J.R., Shump and everyone else make their shots if their heads and hearts aren't in it and Woodson can't even settle on a rotation halfway into the year.

Ya'll gotta stop excusing this sh*t. Seriously. Good teams don't do what the Knicks just did.

They didn't match melo's effort on most nights and didn't respect us enough as fans to play hard every night. Bron wasn't gonna change that

is Phil doing the unthinkable?

Bring in Derrick Fisher, who all the young players respect. Get Melo and Lebron to restructure their deals and come to NYC, and lastly trade the rest of the farm for Love. After that, surround those 3 with hungry vets who know the triangle and want to win NOW!

View media item 1043531

is Phil doing the unthinkable?

Bring in Derrick Fisher, who all the young players respect. Get Melo and Lebron to restructure their deals and come to NYC, and lastly trade the rest of the farm for Love. After that, surround those 3 with hungry vets who know the triangle and want to win NOW!
TANFather I am disappoint 
tired.gif

LeBron takes the vet minimum signs with the Knicks . melo takes less money and signs with them aswell. next season we sign rondo and Tyson takes a huge pay cut. and sign LeBron and rondo to their respective Contracts . We Win THE Chip This Year AND Next Year New Dynasty . THE New bulls.
done

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom