Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
^ I mean I cant see that one going down, but obviously sign me up in a heart beat. I have a feeling we are all about to find out how legendary Phil can be.

Honestly im excited for the next couple of weeks. I havent felt this good about the Knicks future since we lost in the playoffs last year. Im very optimistic about all scenarios moving forward because it seems for once that I (and many other reasonable Knicks fans I know outside of the morons who call in to talk radio) seem to be on the same page as Phil and the front office.

If Melo stays I will be overjoyed especially because it means he will be taking a pay cut since I dont see any possible way that Phil offers him the max. And if Melo stays as I have said I think the triangle offense will open up a whole new side to his game that has yet to be unleashed as a team player.  

However if Melo leaves I feel like we are about to make some major roster moves and get a bunch of draft picks in return, which would also excite me for this teams future especially considering that we have our first rounder next year.

But I know this kind of optimism is extremely dangerous as a Knicks fan so im really trying not to get ahead of myself until the Melo situation is all said and done and we all have a clear picture of what Phil has been working on behind the scenes.

Yea, trade is definitely a long shot but i'd phone them if I was Phil.

We almost have to trade Melo on draft night if we dont want to be royally ******.

Last edited:
Yea, trade is definitely a long shot but i'd phone them if I was Phil.

We almost have to trade Melo on draft night if we dont want to be royally ******.
I dont think we will make a selection on draft night officially. But I think Phil will be working behind the scenes and picks will be made that could end up with us. I would pay close attention to the Bulls draft picks even if they arent dealt to us on draft night.

This is why I wish the draft took place after free agency. The Knicks cant make the Bulls make picks for them unless a deal for Melo is worked out in principle. But in order for that to happen Melo would have had to made his decision and informed the Knicks and Bulls before Thursday, which would be well before Melo has a chance to be wooed by teams in free agency, which is the whole reason he wants to be a free agent in the first place so it is highly unlikely that is the case.

So it might be tough for the Bulls to draft directly for the Knicks, in case Melo doesnt go to the Bulls and they keep the players they draft. However, I still think there will be a good chance the picks the Bulls make could end up as Knicks in a potential trade so hopefully we like the players they take on draft night. I 100% think that Phil is still talking to teams like the Bulls and Rockets right now and letting them know which prospects would entice him the most in the event of a sign and trade down the road, just for them to keep in mind even if he isnt making the picks directly. Because both the Bulls and the Rockets will need Phil Jackson's approval to acquire Melo, because a sign and trade will be necessary to clear up cap space.

I will definitely be cheering on the Bulls selections as well as the Rockets and any other team in Melo contention on Thursday, just in case.

I think Tyson and/or Shumpert could be dealt on draft night though.

Last edited:
@IanBegley: Regarding #Knicks PG Raymond Felton & his plea agreement, the NBA is expected to review the case and may issue Felton a fine or suspension.

82 game suspension
nerd.gif
Doubt he even gets suspended. A fine more likely. Again, there's a substantial lack of proof. Can't just start suspending dudes because their wives accused them of something.

Beningo is cool. He knows his ****. My only problem with him is that he's a yes man. He goes along with what Evan says.

Evan is cool. Knows his ****. Isn't too biased and is a real fan.

Francesa is the legend. Cracks me up.

Carton is a troll but I don't mind him.

Boomer, Ruocco, Kay and SAS are all homos. I'll slump all of them on sight. All are imbeciles. Boomer thinks he's a hockey player, Ruocco is dumb, Kay is a yes man and a Cash/Steinbrennar slurpee while SAS is a poor comedian. **** them all.

Last edited:
Every single preview post I see in the Bulls thread is about Melo joining them **** is annoying
Why you even hovering your mouse over the Bulls thread. Let them Chi dudes be desperate. They need since Rose is on his crippled steez. I'm guessing this is a more believable LeBron situation for them. So let them hope for the summer.

It'll be sweeter when that hope is snatched away from them :lol:

Last edited:
I'm almost never in a car so i never hear sports radio. Was this the Ron from Baltimore rant? :lol:

Really was hoping for Felton to get jail time so his contract was voided. ****. Guess he can be used for a trading piece now.

Why you even hovering your mouse over the Bulls thread. Let them Chi dudes be desperate. They need since Rose is on his crippled steez. I'm guessing this is a more believable LeBron situation for them. So let them hope for the summer.

It'll be sweeter when that hope is snatched away from them :lol:

Don't eemm gotta hover b on mobile it shows all threads last post :smh:

Lebron is only doing this to get a pay cut, right?!

Because 2010 was just too much of a circus

Last edited:
No LeBron is forcing Wade to do the same and if he doesn't he's ghost. Shrewd move by him if you ask me. Wade opts in LeBron is a Cavalier again. Just wish all this **** was happening next year when we have the cap room

Last edited:
Yeah, you guys are right.

With that being said--I honest to God believe this current Knicks roster would win 65 games with Lebron on the team instead of Melo. We're a lot deeper than the NBA thinks--just had an awful season.

Last edited:
Melo and Lebron to LA, we get Kobe.

I dont want Kobe. Too old, too expensive and too much of a ball hog

Beningo is cool. He knows his ****. My only problem with him is that he's a yes man. He goes along with what Evan says.

Evan is cool. Knows his ****. Isn't too biased and is a real fan.

Francesa is the legend. Cracks me up.

Carton is a troll but I don't mind him.

Boomer, Ruocco, Kay and SAS are all homos. I'll slump all of them on sight. All are imbeciles. Boomer thinks he's a hockey player, Ruocco is dumb, Kay is a yes man and a Cash/Steinbrennar slurpee while SAS is a poor comedian. **** them all.

The hate is strong with this one :lol:

Back
Top Bottom