• B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
is Phil doing the unthinkable?

Bring in Derrick Fisher, who all the young players respect. Get Melo and Lebron to restructure their deals and come to NYC, and lastly trade the rest of the farm for Love. After that, surround those 3 with hungry vets who know the triangle and want to win NOW!

Please that cavs team had less talent than our team last year and bron bron took em to the finals with a horrible coach

LeBron opted out today to put pressure on Wade and Bosh to opt out and take less money. If they don't, LeBron and Melo are going somewhere together :nerd:

:smh:

I feel like Wade used the same excuses back in 2010 when he was "fretting" over signing with Chicago, because he has children and he wanted them to be closer to their mother. Look how that turned out :lol:

I think what happens in the next few weeks all depends on what Phil Jackson really wants. The guy is a psychological mastermind. He knows what to say and when to say it. He's been around big personalities all of his professional coaching career and a little bit of that attributes to how he handles building relationships with those big personalities. If Melo leaves, I think Phil Jackson lets him walk for a reason. I have faith in him and whatever happens will work out for the team.

This is New York, it's Phil Jackson and playing in MSG. We'll have cap space in 2015 and the future looks brighter for us than bleak. We'll be fine.

melo and bron have talked about playing with each other before their careers are over, so bron opting out the day after melo isnt a coincidence. something is brewing. i hope they both (or melo) ends up in cleveland. for some reason i feel like theyre gonna go to the lakers if they are gonna play for the same team. i doubt the big 3 stays in miami because IIRC wade doesnt want to take another paycut.

i think the best thing that phil can do right now is orchestrate a contract buyout for felton.

melo and bron have talked about playing with each other before their careers are over, so bron opting out the day after melo isnt a coincidence. something is brewing. i hope they both (or melo) ends up in cleveland. for some reason i feel like theyre gonna go to the lakers if they are gonna play for the same team. i doubt the big 3 stays in miami because IIRC wade doesnt want to take another paycut.

i think the best thing that phil can do right now is orchestrate a contract buyout for felton

i think the best thing that phil can do right now is orchestrate a contract buyout for felton.

I agree that they want to link up before it is all said and done, HOWEVER, something tells me that Kobe is not apart of that equation. Should they both go to LA and win a ring, the Mamba is gonna have his finger prints all over that trophy and basically take away from what Melo/Bron have accomplished.

i dont get what part of that is so hard to understand...

dwyane wade still has $42mil on his contract. the heat are hoping he opts out and signs a 5 year, $14mil per deal, so they have more money to upgrade the roster. bron said he the team needs improvements all around and having the big 3 eat up almost all the cap space isnt going to get that done. thats why bron opted out, so that maybe wade and bosh do the same and sign for a bit less. in order to make significant additions to the roster, theyre gonna need to take even bigger pay cuts and i doubt wade is gonna do that since his career doesnt seem like its gonna last much longer.

buying out feltons contract would be the best thing for the knicks. that way hes not on the roster and they get to save at least a little bit of money compared to the $4+ mil hes owed in each of the next 2 seasons.

the last minute and a half convinced me he's staying.

Bron Bron, your move.
You really think his kid can't find an elite private school to go to in LA? Come on. He'll go wherever his obnoxious wife wants to live. In my opinion, I don't see her wanting to live anywhere but LA -- if he leaves NY. I personally can't see why he'd want to play another minute with Amare. I'd be ghost for the sunshine.

Last edited:
melo and bron have talked about playing with each other before their careers are over, so bron opting out the day after melo isnt a coincidence. something is brewing. i hope they both (or melo) ends up in cleveland.
Lala in Cleveland? 
roll.gif
 NY or LA for her, period.

Back
Top Bottom