Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Broussard: Knicks, Rockets Sign-And-Trade Of Carmelo For Harden Possible
Jun 25, 2014 2:08 PM EDT

In a radio appearance, Chris Broussard reported that the Houston Rockets and New York Knicks could agree upon a sign-and-trade of Carmelo Anthony for James Harden.

The Rockets could then sign LeBron James with anticipated cap space created by trading away Omer Asik and Jeremy Lin in order to form a Big 3 with Anthony and Dwight Howard.

James and Anthony have reported interest in playing together.

Harden was a first-team All-NBA selection, but there have been questions on whether his game fits with Howard.

Via Chris Broussard/ESPN

Boy, it's going to be a long summer. :lol:

I don't think it'll be that long of a summer. This should all be over by draft day. I've largely been ignoring sports news especially in regard to the Knicks. I'm basically reading this thread for lulz and all my info until the draft.

Harden can run point & score easily. Idk, I kinda like this. It's just the defensive liability part that keeps me away.

Thats not happening but If we got Harden, think it'll make it easier to get KD when hes a FA ?

I think its best to avoid any articles unless someone is closing in on an agreement or after the deal is completed. Ive seen too many contradicting reports.

harden wouldnt be coming here just cuz it took houston so much to get that 1 superstar.... but y not parsons? hes one of the best sf in the league and definitely underrated

Chris Broussard said the Knicks are on LBJ's list of desired places.

Meaning that the Knicks aren't on LBJ's list of desired places.

Back
Top Bottom