Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
You're not wrong with most of what you're saying.. the team's dysfunction isn't his fault. I just never liked how he came to NY. I know he wasn't the one to make the trade, but to me.. it was obvious Melo wanted to be here and despite the threat of BK, if Melo just stayed quiet about his free agency, he could have just come here in the offseason if he wanted to be here that badly.

Like I said, I know it's a little unfair and the REST of the struggles can't be blamed on Melo, but I can't help but think about it every now and then.

Regardless, the team is and has been a disaster due to Dolan. Even competent GMs like Donnie don't make a difference long term when you have to answer to Dolan.

donnie didnt even last long term
took him 2 years to create cap space
then had 1 year to sign pieces(amare) before he got forced into the melo trade and then he resigned.

Last edited:
**** SN for not playing World Peace. Stupid potato head.

Tell me how you see Melo knock down a 3 to pull you within 1 with 40 seconds left and you let Orlando March down the court and score with ease. Pathetic. This team has no guts and it starts with their loser coach.

Metta World Peace @MettaWorldPeace
Thank NYC for everything.
Thanks for having me
I will always be grateful...
My agent is working on a buyout.
No disrespect to the city
Luv U

Wait, Metta was on the squad the whole time, and we only used him sparingly like he wasn't a champion. Wait, he didn't get Shumps minutes due to his I'm never getting traded knee injury because of Felton. Wow. Seriously though what a waste of MWPs time, he is a good dude and still had something left. We needed him, we have guys like Camby and Kurt Thomas burn, but not MWP, can't blame that on Melo, Dolan, Stat's uninsured contract. That's all Sn, and honestly with the way he was treated by Sn I hope Metta goes to a contended whether it be Miami, OKC, Indy, Clippers, or SA. He deserves to. Damned Sn, treats the guy like a bum player, and in MWP own town at that. But hey, we get to keep Sn to steer us to either barely making the playoffs or not even coming close. If Melo leaves I'd still be a fan of his because regardless of how dude came here, he balled and deserved better than this.

As I said before, I'm in the minority, THJr will be a starter after this season, we won't/can't move Earl, and maybe Tyson is moved for decent pieces, but I'm for keeping Stat. Not at the current price though. If he holds up as he has been barring the ankle injury, he's a weapon of the bench. I wish his defense was better as in existed, but he can still go on a run and get you solid points whether in the paint or out. He won't be the star he was in Phx or even in 2010, but he can go back to the lab over the summer or even in April and work on his post game some more, and get some help on basic defensive fundamentals. He'd be solid off the bench, but not at the current rate. In all of this, why don't they try to unload 77, he wasn't the man in Toronto, and he was nowhere close to the second option we needed. I don't care what he does the rest of his career, he'll forever be the guy who tried to bang on somebody and failed and the ball bounced off of the support and hit him.

Never understood how Ron didn't get any PT. He's still better than half of our roster. Woodson has to go, terrible lineups.

That ball was in and hit Tyson's head. How did they not see that when they reviewed it?

I want to know why metta hasn't been playing more minutes. he played only 7 minutes. melo played 50.

woodson can't coach

We can have an entirely respectable organization when we get cap space and make personnel changes. Fire Mills, fire Sn or reduce his role, fire Mills, Dolan takes a limited role(he won't) , hire a real gm, where's Jerry West? Seriously though, I think how our org. is ran is what what will prevent people from wanting to come here. They already know we can't keep competent front office people or respectable coaches, so what is their incentive unless it's about money, we'll pay you, but we don't have the people to surround with people dedicated to winning. Ny Knicks front office= Dallas Cowboys Front office.

2h57ck1.jpg

A lot more on his TL too.

Back
Top Bottom