Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I hope to god!!!!! Phil doesn't give Melo the max! Please god no!!!! Please Melo, take the cut!!! Build the team! Phil... Use your zen powers!!!! Don't give him the max!

I hope to god!!!!! Phil doesn't give Melo the max! Please god no!!!! Please Melo, take the cut!!! Build the team! Phil... Use your zen powers!!!! Don't give him the max!
Why? It really won't matter toward the cap if we give him the max or not. We aren't gonna sign any other big FA this year.

Word, Carl has me intrigued.
This is getting fun. 
laugh.gif

im not buying that smoke screen.... the cat is out the bag and i believe it... just like last year before it was official dwight was signing with the rockets... then there were reports dwight is changing his mind to go back to the lakers he has a meeting with management there... and he went there only to tell him hes leaving :lol: these reporters are just mad theres no more story and they have nothing to talk about :smh:

cue X-files music...

Phil sits down with the Lakers and does operation "make us both better"....

Lakers - rebuilding mode
Knicks - win now mode
Timberwolves - get something for Love mode

Knicks - dump Amare and Bargs, however have to throw in Shump
Timberwolves - let Love leave for the Lakers, where he always wanted to play

and now the for the bomb shell...

Lakers - get rid of Pau AND Kobe, and be in position to have buku $$ next year to bring in some major talent

Knicks get Pau and Kobe
Lakers get Kevin Love
Timberwolves get Amare, Bargs, Shump and draft picks up the ying yang twins

View media item 1069630

^ the philly deal got turned down because phil didnt want to give away picks... i think its pointless to get rid of amare and bargs contract unless the goal is to get lebron... no point in going under the cap just to get some role players.... minuswhale wait until next year then

I'm a little shocked at just how much our roster is being underrated. This squad can easily win 50 games in my opinion and thats without potential additions like Gasol. Am I really alone on that??
With inconsistent dudes like Shump and JR, an unreliable STAT, and THJR's development in the balance I'm coming in to next season as the current roster is now that we'll suck.

Not to mention new system, rookie coach, Bargs still on the squad, rest of the roster aint worth mentioning.

I got hope cuz Phil's in charge but after this past season this current team doesn't inspire much hope.
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 10m
Within Anthony's circle, belief's been this, sources tell Y: Get NY's $129M now, figure out destination later. You can always get a trade.
He'd be a fool to think he could force another trade with Phil in charge.

Unlike many others Phil with either let him walk or send him to a team in a trade best for the Knicks not for him.

rayray3thousand  
laugh.gif
 Chill with that. IMO KLove is going to Cleveland with Lebron. I said it before and now its being reported. Normally I would be against the idea of giving up Wiggins for KLove because I think Wiggins has a higher ceiling, but if the Cavs get Lebron (and if Melo stays as is reported, Lebron is essentially now choosing between Miami and Cleveland in which case I think he takes Cleveland) it would make sense for them to deal Wiggins in a Love deal. Love would be a great fit around Lebron and Kyrie because he is a big body and a great shooter and also a great passer, not to mention he is better prepared to gun for a championship right away where Wiggins will need a couple of years to come into his own offensively. Minnesota does this deal in a second if they are smart because I think Wiggins is going to be a star.

But even if that scenario did go down the is NO WAY the Lakers pull that all off without giving up Randle. In which case I dont even know if that would be smart for the Lakers to do. Sure they get Love, but what exactly is there to keep Love there? That deal never happens.

Also I love Stat also and I respect his work ethic, but alot of yall saying **** like "Stat is the one who got the ball rolling here" like we have won 2 championships or some **** since 2010... I am sorry but what ball are we talking about exactly? 1 playoff victory? 37 wins and a brand new rebuilding effort? Yeah, Stat deserves alot of credit for that.

And alot of yall are talking crazy with "This roster is good for at least 50 next season." Please. We won 54 in 2013 and that team played unbelievable all year. I think that thie Knicks will overachieve next year even if we dont make alot of significant changes but lets be realistic. We have a 37 win team and a rookie head coach. IMO 50 wins would be the most optimistic scenario I could possibly imagine. More realistically and still very optimistic, I can see this team overachieving with somehwere between 46-49 wins max. But at least 50?

They should keep wiggins to be mentored by bron if anything. They're similar players coming into their rookie year. Who knows, maybe Cleveland gets a bron 2.0 when og bron retires lol. As much as I don't like bron or care for Cleveland, it would be a nice story if he did bring them a championship.

@RealGM: Mike Woodson Hired By Clippers As Assistant Coach -- http://t.co/0Ma5RMt78m

:lol:
That's all he's really good for.

The day Doc is gone and he becomes head coach will be the first day of the downfall of the Clippers :lol:
Melo coming back not official though is it? Don't get y'all hopes up
Verbal agreements are pretty binding and breaking them is hugely frowned upon.

There may not have been an official announcement and that's the only way I can see it being spun if things changed.

Anyway, like I thought tomorrow is July 10th and we got our answer while some other dudes listened to every rumor and speculation possible and deluded themselves in to coming to the most dumbest conclusions about some of these players.

I mean just a hour or two ago dudes were saying Melo was waiting on Bron and he couldn't make a decision for himself and a whole bunch of other bull **** and cuz none of them know anything for sure they can still run with that ridiculous train of thought with no proof of their claims since nobody can prove them wrong they think they can slide with some sort of credibility.

Last edited:
I don't think the Cavs need to trade Wiggins to get Love. They have the leverage if the Wolves know Love wants to leave. Offer something small with draft picks and the Wolves would have no choice to take it. Not many better deals on the table.

Cleveland all of a sudden becomes the best place for LeBron to play (basketball wise), not even "storyline" wise.

Back
Top Bottom