Oakland RAIDERS OffSeason Thread

Yoooo, I haven't even thought about bringing in Tim, that would be too perfect. I wouldn't even mind bringing in someone like James Jett, we need all the WR help we can get.
laugh.gif

Yoooo, I haven't even thought about bringing in Tim, that would be too perfect. I wouldn't even mind bringing in someone like James Jett, we need all the WR help we can get.
laugh.gif

Glad to hear Seymour is signed
pimp.gif

Now our franchise tag will likely hit Zach Miller, most of our attention should be on Asomugha & who to get to be our defensive coordinator..

Anyone else feel like 2years/30million is not long enough though?
eyes.gif

pimp.gif

Now our franchise tag will likely hit Zach Miller, most of our attention should be on Asomugha & who to get to be our defensive coordinator..

eyes.gif

good contract for both sides big rich earned that money, if we do what were posed to do hes gona be around for a few more years

good contract for both sides big rich earned that money, if we do what were posed to do hes gona be around for a few more years

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

pimp.gif

eyes.gif
I think I covers his last couple high producing years.  Imma fan.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

pimp.gif

eyes.gif
I think I covers his last couple high producing years.  Imma fan.

pimp.gif

Raiders signed Stanford Routt & John Henderson....Tagged Wimbley...Gave up big money for these players...I think all signs indicate that they are ready to part ways with Nnamdi
frown.gif

Raiders signed Stanford Routt & John Henderson....Tagged Wimbley...Gave up big money for these players...I think all signs indicate that they are ready to part ways with Nnamdi
frown.gif

damn didn't even know this thread was back in action
laugh.gif

sup guys? miss football as much as me? i can only take so much basketball and baseball

seems like Nnamdi is as good as gone
30t6p3b.gif
i hope not though.

damn didn't even know this thread was back in action
laugh.gif

sup guys? miss football as much as me? i can only take so much basketball and baseball

seems like Nnamdi is as good as gone
30t6p3b.gif
i hope not though.

Unless the CBA comes to the conclusion the NFL has no salary cap...it's time we start looking into other CB solutions, I don't think Routt + Johnson is gonna cut it. Plus Huff has the option to leave as well, so do we run with the Tyvon Branch + Mike Mitchell for our Safties? Our secondary is looking like it has the biggest question mark.

Unless the CBA comes to the conclusion the NFL has no salary cap...it's time we start looking into other CB solutions, I don't think Routt + Johnson is gonna cut it. Plus Huff has the option to leave as well, so do we run with the Tyvon Branch + Mike Mitchell for our Safties? Our secondary is looking like it has the biggest question mark.

Back
Top Bottom