Oakland RAIDERS OffSeason Thread

so who's gunna be the DC
nerd.gif

Can't say I was too concerned about OC, especially if Hue is still going to have his hands on playcalling duties. The choice of DC could, however, determine if we continue rising next year.

Been reading that Chuck Cecil could be an option at DC. Don't know how i feel about that, his defense ranked horribly this year, though he did have to play Indy twice and the Texans.

Can't say I was too concerned about OC, especially if Hue is still going to have his hands on playcalling duties. The choice of DC could, however, determine if we continue rising next year.

Been reading that Chuck Cecil could be an option at DC. Don't know how i feel about that, his defense ranked horribly this year, though he did have to play Indy twice and the Texans.

Lamarr Houston and Warren Sapp goin at each other. 
laugh.gif

solo_dolo_9s 

Warren sapp is a d*** 

5 minutes ago

solo_dolo_9s 

I speak my mind 

43 minutes ago

QBKILLA 

@solo_dolo_9s You Was Real Quiet When I Asked U What your Problem Was!!! Holla When U Get Some Pineapple in Your Diet Or 10 Sacks You LAME!! 

QBKILLA

by RAIDER_LIFE510@ 

@RAIDER_LIFE510 I Was Out & He Asked Me Why I Hate The Raiders So I Asked Who Is He! That Might Have Hurt His Feelings

solo_dolo_9s 

@QBKILLA keep yo eyes open Ull c

Lamarr Houston and Warren Sapp goin at each other. 
laugh.gif

solo_dolo_9s 

Warren sapp is a d*** 

5 minutes ago

solo_dolo_9s 

I speak my mind 

43 minutes ago

QBKILLA 

@solo_dolo_9s You Was Real Quiet When I Asked U What your Problem Was!!! Holla When U Get Some Pineapple in Your Diet Or 10 Sacks You LAME!! 

QBKILLA

by RAIDER_LIFE510@ 

@RAIDER_LIFE510 I Was Out & He Asked Me Why I Hate The Raiders So I Asked Who Is He! That Might Have Hurt His Feelings

solo_dolo_9s 

@QBKILLA keep yo eyes open Ull c

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Great news to wake up to. If we can sign Nnamdi, all will be well in Oakland (I'd like to sign Bush too though, but I'm doubting its going to happen).

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Great news to wake up to. If we can sign Nnamdi, all will be well in Oakland (I'd like to sign Bush too though, but I'm doubting its going to happen).

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

woooord, now we need Jerry Rice or Tim Brown as our WR coach
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

woooord, now we need Jerry Rice or Tim Brown as our WR coach
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom