Oakland RAIDERS OffSeason Thread

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

where does Al get these leather sweater vests?

I feel like he wears the same exact outfit every time he makes a public appearance now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

where does Al get these leather sweater vests?

I feel like he wears the same exact outfit every time he makes a public appearance now
laugh.gif

I was very impressed with Hue at the PC. He seems like he knows what he is doing.

I was very impressed with Hue at the PC. He seems like he knows what he is doing.

laugh.gif
at how al looks now
The raiders are such an easy target for the media to take shots at due to al davis' behavior and actions. Who's gonna take over when al dies?

laugh.gif
at how al looks now
The raiders are such an easy target for the media to take shots at due to al davis' behavior and actions. Who's gonna take over when al dies?

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

laugh.gif
at how al looks now

His son Mark

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

laugh.gif
at how al looks now

His son Mark

Al is the man! Raider Nation!!! Hopefully we hang on to some of our key FAs this offseason and get back to work.

Hope everyone who comes in to talk trash remembers there would be no nfl or nflpa as we know it w/o him.
/rant lol

Al is the man! Raider Nation!!! Hopefully we hang on to some of our key FAs this offseason and get back to work.

Hope everyone who comes in to talk trash remembers there would be no nfl or nflpa as we know it w/o him.
/rant lol

Hating on Al has become the popular thing to do yesterday but if anyone watched the conference in its entirety you guys saw that he still knows what he's talking about.

Hating on Al has become the popular thing to do yesterday but if anyone watched the conference in its entirety you guys saw that he still knows what he's talking about.

Back
Top Bottom