Oakland RAIDERS OffSeason Thread

Hopefully Jared lowers his asking price. Hopefully Huff keeps on improving and if we get Cromartie we might have a chance this season.

Not getting Gaither anymore because of his injury and we re-signed Barnes. Huff is back, Bush is expected to be back, all we gotta worry about is Zach. Hopefully we get Cro though I still don't think he's a number 1 corner.

Not getting Gaither anymore because of his injury and we re-signed Barnes. Huff is back, Bush is expected to be back, all we gotta worry about is Zach. Hopefully we get Cro though I still don't think he's a number 1 corner.

Cromartie signed back with the Jets.

What's the word on Michael Bush? I'm intrigued to see how Taiwan jones pans out...but I'd hate to just loose Bush...

Cromartie signed back with the Jets.

What's the word on Michael Bush? I'm intrigued to see how Taiwan jones pans out...but I'd hate to just loose Bush...

Young Jacoby broke his hand
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

QB; I wish Campbell the best but why do we make excuses for him? We blame the line and receivers but my understanding is that great QBs make their line and receivers great. Manning made 3rd stringers look good last year. I know Campbell aint peyton but i only ask he make our starters look decent. In 08 Russell made everyone look bad. In 09 Gradkowski made DHB look servicible  and made Murphy look like a probowler at times. Campbell needs to step it up. He needs to live in the film room and clock in first and clock out last.

WR; i think we should go Shillens, Murphy, Ford and have N.Miller, Moore, and DHB back them up.

RB; Mcfadden, Bush, T.Jones could be ridiculous

Anyway can't wait for preseason. I think D.Moore becomes our next draft steal (a la jacoby ford)

QB; I wish Campbell the best but why do we make excuses for him? We blame the line and receivers but my understanding is that great QBs make their line and receivers great. Manning made 3rd stringers look good last year. I know Campbell aint peyton but i only ask he make our starters look decent. In 08 Russell made everyone look bad. In 09 Gradkowski made DHB look servicible  and made Murphy look like a probowler at times. Campbell needs to step it up. He needs to live in the film room and clock in first and clock out last.

WR; i think we should go Shillens, Murphy, Ford and have N.Miller, Moore, and DHB back them up.

RB; Mcfadden, Bush, T.Jones could be ridiculous

Anyway can't wait for preseason. I think D.Moore becomes our next draft steal (a la jacoby ford)

Call me crazy, but I see Routt getting 5 int's this year. Our front 7 is going to create pressure and Routt was always much better on the outside than on the Nickel.

He was a reason why we won those games without Nnamdi.

Call me crazy, but I see Routt getting 5 int's this year. Our front 7 is going to create pressure and Routt was always much better on the outside than on the Nickel.

He was a reason why we won those games without Nnamdi.

Zach Miller reportedly ready to re-sign with Raiders
PUBLISHED 3 hours and 38 minutes ago
LAST UPDATED 3 hours and 30 minutes ago

Vinnie Iyer
Sporting News

Vinnie's Archive
E-Mail Vinnie
Subscribe to RSS
Text size
A
A
A
It's all been quiet on the unrestricted free-agent front regarding Oakland Raiders tight end Zach Miller, but there's a good reason for that. SN correspondent Steve Corkran reports for the Contra Costa Times it's because Oakland officials are expected to re-sign him in the next few days so he's ready to practice with the team Thursday — the first day veterans with new contracts can do so.

The Raiders have waited to act on Miller because they've been sorting out the rest of their roster and salary concerns. Miller has been a high priority since early in the offseason, and a necessity for their offense to keep its momentum under coach Hue Jackson.

The Raiders have waited to act on Zach Miller because they've been sorting out the rest of their roster and salary concerns. (AP Photo)

Zach Miller reportedly ready to re-sign with Raiders
PUBLISHED 3 hours and 38 minutes ago
LAST UPDATED 3 hours and 30 minutes ago

Vinnie Iyer
Sporting News

Vinnie's Archive
E-Mail Vinnie
Subscribe to RSS
Text size
A
A
A
It's all been quiet on the unrestricted free-agent front regarding Oakland Raiders tight end Zach Miller, but there's a good reason for that. SN correspondent Steve Corkran reports for the Contra Costa Times it's because Oakland officials are expected to re-sign him in the next few days so he's ready to practice with the team Thursday — the first day veterans with new contracts can do so.

The Raiders have waited to act on Miller because they've been sorting out the rest of their roster and salary concerns. Miller has been a high priority since early in the offseason, and a necessity for their offense to keep its momentum under coach Hue Jackson.

The Raiders have waited to act on Zach Miller because they've been sorting out the rest of their roster and salary concerns. (AP Photo)

ept_sports_rumors-22306704-1294227601.jpg

[h1]Jackson right man for Raiders’ coaching job[/h1]
By Michael Silver, Yahoo! Sports 4 hours, 15 minutes ago

A few weeks ago, Hue Jackson was preparing to dig into a massive plate of meat at Everett and Jones, an upscale barbecue restaurant in downtown Oakland, when the Raiders’ rookie coach saw a familiar face and did a double-take.

There, at a nearby table, was Jim Harbaugh, the San Francisco 49ers’ first-year coach and another E&J aficionado. The carnivorous coaches exchanged pleasantries before Jackson laid down some good-natured smack-talk.

“What are you doing over here?

ept_sports_rumors-22306704-1294227601.jpg

[h1]Jackson right man for Raiders’ coaching job[/h1]
By Michael Silver, Yahoo! Sports 4 hours, 15 minutes ago

A few weeks ago, Hue Jackson was preparing to dig into a massive plate of meat at Everett and Jones, an upscale barbecue restaurant in downtown Oakland, when the Raiders’ rookie coach saw a familiar face and did a double-take.

There, at a nearby table, was Jim Harbaugh, the San Francisco 49ers’ first-year coach and another E&J aficionado. The carnivorous coaches exchanged pleasantries before Jackson laid down some good-natured smack-talk.

“What are you doing over here?

I'm hearing Miller is going to sign with Seattle tomorrow morning :/. Wimbley's contract just got restructured to 5 years/$48 million too. This offseason has been **** for us, apparently Kevin Boss is interested in joining with the loss of Miller so let's hope that at least happens.

I'm hearing Miller is going to sign with Seattle tomorrow morning :/. Wimbley's contract just got restructured to 5 years/$48 million too. This offseason has been **** for us, apparently Kevin Boss is interested in joining with the loss of Miller so let's hope that at least happens.

Back
Top Bottom